+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PEI PNP 2018

Jul 6, 2018
Hi

I have also applied for PNP in January and at that time I sent an email. However, once they started the EOI...I created a profile there as well.

My score there is 67 and the CRS score is 369. The NOC Code for which I am applying is 2171.

Please add my number in the whatsapp group... it is 09811920794

Zigzag85

Oct 20, 2017
Please keep this thread alive.
Watsapp groups are more private and will not help people with other’s experiences in the future.
Please keep us updated.

I will be applying soon to PEI PNP
does anyone know if you were to get an answer from PEI and asked to send documents. In how much time should I send my documents??

Urowoli

May 23, 2018
Hi pals
I have just recieved ITA in this May draw with total score of 82. but my Noc code of IRCC express entry and EOI doesnot match . Is it ok if I make another cic profile ? further do I need to submitt 3 moths bank transaction to get nomination .
Expert answer expected .
Thank you
Congratulations on your invitation, have you sent your application now? If yes ,did you get any email indicating receipt., .anticipating your response

smilewinnipeg16

Star Member
Dec 12, 2015
I’m really not sure , I think you would have a high chance if you’ve studied there or have a job offer.. but I’ve seen a couple of posts for people getting nominated even without Job offers
Thanks zizgzag.

My NOC IS 2221. I am not sure if I get nomination..You have any idea or any other state to get nomination or better chances for this NOC 2221??

ViAchKoN

Jun 2, 2018
Is there any data about how many people are there in the pool? I have looked at the draws and saw they invite not so many people. It would be very interesting to know how many people are there and what is the dispersion of scores within them. I have 65, but dont understand if this is enough to be invited.

Last edited:

smilewinnipeg16

Star Member
Dec 12, 2015
Is there any data about how many people are there in the pool? I have looked at the draws and saw they invite not so many people. It would be very interesting to know how many people are there and what is the dispersion of scores within them. I have 65, but dont understand if this is enough to be invited.
IN Express Entry I saw total profiles are 87K approx... Canada needs 1 Million People till 2020...Why so less people in pool??

ViAchKoN

Jun 2, 2018
Also PEI not intaking skilled worker outside Canada..Is it worth to apply here and wait for nomination...Nobody knows when the doors will open for outsiders?
I thought that they started to nominated people outside Canada, aren’t they?
Also if we know how many people are in the PEI pool, it would allow us to calculate a chance to be selected with the current nomination rate.