+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PEI Interest letter.. What next

smilewinnipeg16

Star Member
Dec 12, 2015
Congrats you are lucky to receive LOI... Any body got LOI in 'Biological technologists and technicians' ??

What are the chances of this NOC?? I don't have any job offer and not have any relative in Canada..

muqeemqasim

Oct 3, 2018
Congrats you are lucky to receive LOI... Any body got LOI in 'Biological technologists and technicians' ??

What are the chances of this NOC?? I don't have any job offer and not have any relative in Canada..
I also had no job offer nor relatives in canada. But my NOC is in demand list that's why they issued me ITA.

muqeemqasim

Oct 3, 2018
My brother received a letter of Interest in his EE Profile too. He is a Mechanical Engineer. Pls let us know if you find out what to do next. Thanks
You should send resume at their email id which should be mentioned in the email which you received from them.

Sabahat

Oct 14, 2018
Received LOI in September . Sent them CV as it was asked to send . NOC 2241..
Is there any whats app group.

muqeemqasim

Oct 3, 2018
I h
Do u received directly ITA or first step was LOI.
I sent u my husband number coz he is main applicant
I have added your husband in group. I had submitted my EOI in July after 2 days they asked me to send CV i sent them a cv after 2 months i received ITA from PEI

Sabahat

Oct 14, 2018
I h

I have added your husband in group. I had submitted my EOI in July after 2 days they asked me to send CV i sent them a cv after 2 months i received ITA from PEI
Thx dear further he will contact u . Yes same situation but still waiting for ITA. We received LOI in September.

Semak

Sep 23, 2018
Hello ,
There was raffle draw on 18 October , i wonder if there is any Update ? or any one got ITA etc.?

nimisha

Jun 4, 2009
Hello there
For those who received ITA from PEI during the recent draws, kindly share the details of your NOC code, PEI score,CRS score and if or not you had a connection or job offer. Also please do mention how long it took to receive the invitation.It would add hope to the many who are still waiting. Thanks in advance