+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PEI Interest letter.. What next

nyankovsk

Aug 9, 2018
I received PEI interest letter in my EE profile today.. It states to contact PRINCE EDWARD ISLAND directly.. I mailed to their immigration website. Is there anything i want to do other than this?
Hello! What status do you have in PEI page now? Is it "submitted" or something else

Ssrs09

Aug 9, 2018
I know that in Alberta, once you reply stating that you accept the interest letter, they are then going to send you further instructions how to submit a paper base application for the provincial nominee certificate.
Hope they do same here as well. Any idea how much time do they take to reply?

Ssrs09

Aug 9, 2018
The letter asks to contact PEI directly for further instructions but they have not given any contact information on the letter so I searched PEI's phone number and called them to ask about further processing, all they asked me to do is send an updated resume and they will get back to me.
Has anyone else experienced this or I am the only one with this unique procedure?
If yes, what would be next after sending out my resume?

Zigzag85

Oct 20, 2017
The letter asks to contact PEI directly for further instructions but they have not given any contact information on the letter so I searched PEI's phone number and called them to ask about further processing, all they asked me to do is send an updated resume and they will get back to me.
Has anyone else experienced this or I am the only one with this unique procedure?
If yes, what would be next after sending out my resume?
Absolutely send them an updated resume /CV.
They sent you an email?
Are you overseas?
Do you have a job offer or a connection to PEI?
When was this sent to you?

Ssrs09

Aug 9, 2018
I have sent them resume but no reply yet.
I received the notification in my EE profile. No job or connection. I am overseas but not canada.
I just want to know if this is new procedure because I never heard of this.
I had not even sent EOI to PEI. Wondering if any one else got the notification same as me and what are they up to?

Ramniwas

Star Member
Apr 21, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have sent them resume but no reply yet.
I received the notification in my EE profile. No job or connection. I am overseas but not canada.
I just want to know if this is new procedure because I never heard of this.
I had not even sent EOI to PEI. Wondering if any one else got the notification same as me and what are they up to?
What's your noc