+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PEI Interest letter.. What next

skv1978

Sep 12, 2018
The letter asks to contact PEI directly for further instructions but they have not given any contact information on the letter so I searched PEI's phone number and called them to ask about further processing, all they asked me to do is send an updated resume and they will get back to me.
Has anyone else experienced this or I am the only one with this unique procedure?
If yes, what would be next after sending out my resume?
Hi ,

I have received similar message from PEI yesterday , without any contact information or Instructions. Have u received any reply till date after sending the RESUME ?

My NOC code is 2241, and similar case as yours. I dont have offer nor connection. Please update next steps if you have more information on this.

Mb1988

Sep 12, 2018
Hi ,

I have received similar message from PEI yesterday , without any contact information or Instructions. Have u received any reply till date after sending the RESUME ?

My NOC code is 2241, and similar case as yours. I dont have offer nor connection. Please update next steps if you have more information on this.
Same code
I have received same Letter in EE
What should we do?

Ssrs09

Aug 9, 2018
Hi ,

Sure I will.

Lachelle

Sep 25, 2017
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
April 2019
AOR Received.
09-05-2019
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
February 17,2020
VISA ISSUED...
February 27,2020
No. He did not create any PEI profile. They have selected me directly from EE stream. I don't know what to do unless they reply.
Same situation here. Just received a LOI from PEI through EE..did you just send them an email? Did you receive any reply from them?
Thank you

Lachelle

Sep 25, 2017
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
April 2019
AOR Received.
09-05-2019
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
February 17,2020
VISA ISSUED...
February 27,2020

Lachelle

Sep 25, 2017
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
April 2019
AOR Received.
09-05-2019
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
February 17,2020
VISA ISSUED...
February 27,2020
Hello guys?
Any update?
Maybe it would be a great idea, while waiting, to start gathering all the needed documents listed in PEI EE guide. It says that we only have 90 days to submit all the docs.

As for me, no reply yet from pei

Davis@9947

Jan 4, 2018
I also send expression of interest , says that tomorrow , if they send me, how I know that?
Will they send to my email?

Lachelle

Sep 25, 2017
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
April 2019
AOR Received.
09-05-2019
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
February 17,2020
VISA ISSUED...
February 27,2020
Hello guys!
I called the PEI office today to inquire what to do next after receiving a LOI. She said to reply to that letter together with your resume aND they gon na send the list of documents to be submitted. we don't have to create an EOI profile

muqeemqasim

Oct 3, 2018
I received PEI interest letter in my EE profile today.. It states to contact PRINCE EDWARD ISLAND directly.. I mailed to their immigration website. Is there anything i want to do other than this?
You will have to forward yr resume at email id what they provided

muqeemqasim

Oct 3, 2018
I received in Ee profile only
Thanks.
My score is 65 for PEI with NOC 0113. I do not know whether I will receive the invitation ever or not.[/QUOTE]
1st create EOI thru PEI pnp system then they will review your information and aend you letter of Interest after that you have to send your resume at their emaik id provided by them then they will make a draw from pool and select candidate. They only invite those candidates which skills are shortage in PEI