+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pedmemanent residency refused in express entry

AlexiBaron

Star Member
Dec 20, 2019
I submitted my job contract with the present employer (March 2020 end date) and the interview invitations and conversations with recruiters. I also mentioned about my spouse`s inability to find a suitable job. But he was not convinced. I guess in the last 2 months, few applicants got denied their PR in Quebec. I know cases where applicants got PR with similar documents. Would you mind telling me the agent code name (eg. DK04390)?
Did you submit a reconsideration letter or CSE? could you solve the problem?

AlexiBaron

Star Member
Dec 20, 2019
Hi, The VO informed me that he will not change his decision. I think they do not care about proofs that appear after the refusal.
Thank you for your reply. Apparently, The only way is leaving Quebec and finding a job in other provinces and applying again. My medical exam and Security check were passed/completed for previous PR application, do you think these records accelerate my new application process?

FoodGatherer

Star Member
Dec 6, 2019
Thank you for your reply. Apparently, The only way is leaving Quebec and finding a job in other provinces and applying again. My medical exam and Security check were passed/completed for previous PR application, do you think these records accelerate my new application process?
Hi,
I do not know if your application will be processed faster. The general advice is that if you write a letter of explanation and submit with your second application, it should help your application to be processed quickly.
You could get a job offer and apply again if you live in Quebec province. Living in Quebec is not illegal per se.

Reactions: AlexiBaron
Dec 19, 2019
After my refusal for permanent residency my lawyer has filed for reconsideration the below is the mail received on 8th. What is that mean & whats the next step after this.

Good day Kuldip Chahal,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided regarding a reconsideration request and have forwarded it to the responsible office.

They will contact you if further information is required or if a decision is made on the application.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

AlexiBaron

Star Member
Dec 20, 2019
After my refusal for permanent residency my lawyer has filed for reconsideration the below is the mail received on 8th. What is that mean & whats the next step after this.

Good day Kuldip Chahal,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided regarding a reconsideration request and have forwarded it to the responsible office.

They will contact you if further information is required or if a decision is made on the application.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.
May i ask you what was your problem exactly? Which new documents did you provide for reconsideration?

Dec 19, 2019
May i ask you what was your problem exactly? Which new documents did you provide for reconsideration?

Pedmemanent residency refused in express entry

1. Hi I dropped my permanent residency in the month of July, I have been refused today, due to no jobs & responsibilities mentioned in my reference letter. In the application i mentioned 3 years more experience outside canada. I worked with 4 companies the last company i worked had 2 years 6 months experience for which i submittdd reference letter with duties & responsibilitisz which they have considered but for other companys i just submitted letter stating i worked with x company with x salary & x time.

In the refusal letter they mentioned (NOC 6311 ) duties not performed for other other 3 comapnies as no dutiss & responsibilities mentioned.
I submitted job & duties from one of the company on the letter head for reconsideration.

The reply i received was theyverified ghe document. What will happen next?

Dec 19, 2019

In the refusal letter it says jobs & duties not done in the other companies. I submitted reconsideration with a letter from the company on letter head with duties & responsibilities. Received mail on 8th saying verified forwardsd to the concern VO.

Hanrink95

Feb 22, 2023
In the refusal letter it says jobs & duties not done in the other companies. I submitted reconsideration with a letter from the company on letter head with duties & responsibilities. Received mail on 8th saying verified forwardsd to the concern VO.
Hi there
Was your concern resolved? Did they consider your reconsideration request and gave you PR approval? Please advise