+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pedmemanent residency refused in express entry

Dec 19, 2019
Hi I dropped my permanent residency in the month of July, I have been refused today, due to no jobs & responsibilities mentioned in my reference letter. In the application i mentioned 3 years more experience outside canada. I worked with 4 companies the last company i worked had 2 years 6 months experience for which i submittdd reference letter with duties & responsibilitisz which they have considered but for other companys i just submitted letter stating i worked with x company with x salary & x time.

In the refusal letter they mentioned (NOC 6311 ) duties not performed for other other 3 comapnies as no dutiss & responsibilities mentioned.

My concern is can i draft a letter for reconsideration with new letters adding duties & responsibilitss. What is the percentage they will open my file & how long they take it to give the result or i should i drop fresh express entry file.

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
If you didn't bother to submit the letters detailing your duties and responsibilities at first - when they were required - you have no chance of reconsideration submitting them now.

There's a reason why they're required as part of the application.

Re-enter the pool and await another ITA.

Reactions: shaizeik
Dec 19, 2019
If you didn't bother to submit the letters detailing your duties and responsibilities at first - when they were required - you have no chance of reconsideration submitting them now.

There's a reason why they're required as part of the application.

Re-enter the pool and await another ITA.

I did this process with immigration lawyer bro, i gave them what ever they asked,

They are sayng they gone file for reconsideration what yiu think

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I did this process with immigration lawyer bro, i gave them what ever they asked,

Your immigration lawyer messed up. That's probably why your lawyer is suggesting reconsideration - doesn't want to be blamed for messing up your application. I don't think reconsideration will succeed - you were correctly refused. However you can certainly try. You should also ditch your lawyer.

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
Ask your lawyer for your money back, bro. They screwed up your application and are trying something that won't work.

csadangi

Jul 1, 2017
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
17-07-2019
Doc's Request.
Additional documents submitted upfront on 16-08-19
AOR Received.
17-07-2019
IELTS Request
Jan-2019
Med's Done....
16-08-2019
Hi I dropped my permanent residency in the month of July, I have been refused today, due to no jobs & responsibilities mentioned in my reference letter. In the application i mentioned 3 years more experience outside canada. I worked with 4 companies the last company i worked had 2 years 6 months experience for which i submittdd reference letter with duties & responsibilitisz which they have considered but for other companys i just submitted letter stating i worked with x company with x salary & x time.

In the refusal letter they mentioned (NOC 6311 ) duties not performed for other other 3 comapnies as no dutiss & responsibilities mentioned.

My concern is can i draft a letter for reconsideration with new letters adding duties & responsibilitss. What is the percentage they will open my file & how long they take it to give the result or i should i drop fresh express entry file.

Every job you are claiming points require a reference letter stating, duration of work, working hours, salary and most importantly your job responsibilities. As you failed to provide your job responsibilities for one, you were refused as your score might have fallen below the cut off score for that draw.
Re enter the pool and await for another ITA.

Reactions: shaizeik

csadangi

Jul 1, 2017
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
17-07-2019
Doc's Request.
Additional documents submitted upfront on 16-08-19
AOR Received.
17-07-2019
IELTS Request
Jan-2019
Med's Done....
16-08-2019
I have 15 years of experience for managing company, can I be eligible for this program
you need to check your points on cic calculator. And please start a new thread for your query.

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
No... Reconsideration is for when you think IRCC made an error. In this case, you made the error, and were correctly refused. 0% chance.

If you can get the required letters, you should re-apply...

AlexiBaron

Star Member
Dec 20, 2019
Hi every body,

I need emergency help, I applied for PR under CEC on July 2019, after 3 months (October 2019), I was invited to complete a short-term project in Montreal. I came to Montreal, officer sent me a Procedural Fairness form “I have concerns that you do not meet R87.1(1) – CEC program clearly says their intention to reside in a province other than the Province of Quebec”. I submitted an explanation letter and some documents that I don’t have plan to live in Quebec.

Unfortunately, after two weeks, I received a Refusal letter, officer said I am not satisfied that you meet Section 87.1(1). Please let me know your opinions and experiences, what should I do? If I resign from project and lease an apartment in Ontario and register my car there and …., and apply again?

babsizkil

Dec 18, 2016

In my opinion, and according to the code of conduct of some law societies in Canada,it is your responsibility to work and ensure whatever your lawyer is filling on your behalf are satisfactory. You're paying for the service. Even when it is free, you've the right. If you notice anything or mistake you have the right to say it. In addition, according to immigration law, the burden of proof in your application is on you and not the lawyer. Lawyers can't generally be charged or blamed for the outcome of any lost case. However, not all lawyers are experts on immigration matters. Except if I am wrong, the lawyer in this case isn't a license lawyer in Canada. I will agree with others, that you go back into the pool and work on perfecting the mistakes. If possible, work on your score as well.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hi every body,

I need emergency help, I applied for PR under CEC on July 2019, after 3 months (October 2019), I was invited to complete a short-term project in Montreal. I came to Montreal, officer sent me a Procedural Fairness form “I have concerns that you do not meet R87.1(1) – CEC program clearly says their intention to reside in a province other than the Province of Quebec”. I submitted an explanation letter and some documents that I don’t have plan to live in Quebec.

Unfortunately, after two weeks, I received a Refusal letter, officer said I am not satisfied that you meet Section 87.1(1). Please let me know your opinions and experiences, what should I do? If I resign from project and lease an apartment in Ontario and register my car there and …., and apply again?
If you return to Ontario and reapply, you should be fine to reapply.

AlexiBaron

Star Member
Dec 20, 2019
If you return to Ontario and reapply, you should be fine to reapply.
To be honest, I have this Plan, Do you think should I have Job Offer from Ontario ? Or if I resign from current job and lease an apartment in Ontario, get a driver's license, register my car there would be enough?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
To be honest, I have this Plan, Do you think should I have Job Offer from Ontario ? Or if I resign from current job and lease an apartment in Ontario, get a driver's license, register my car there would be enough?
You should have a job in Ontario ideally.

aramab

Star Member
Oct 30, 2019

How you submit ref letter ? On company letter head or you submit email from manager?