+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pedmemanent residency refused in express entry

AlexiBaron

Star Member
Dec 20, 2019
Hi, what is your latest status? Did you try raising a CSE? I am in a similar situation.
I did not raise CSE, I do not know about that, what is that exactly? Several lawyers told me there is no way to appeal and request reconsideration. you should leave Quebec and get a job in other provinces and apply again. Please let me know if you have other options.

FoodGatherer

Star Member
Dec 6, 2019
I did not raise CSE, I do not know about that, what is that exactly? Several lawyers told me there is no way to appeal and request reconsideration. you should leave Quebec and get a job in other provinces and apply again. Please let me know if you have other options.
CSE means case-specific enquiry (https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx). You may write to your VO explaining your situation detailed with good arguments. Sometimes, they do reopen the closed cases if you can prove that you are right. May I know what all documents you submitted for the PFN?

AlexiBaron

Star Member
Dec 20, 2019
CSE means case-specific enquiry (https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx). You may write to your VO explaining your situation detailed with good arguments. Sometimes, they do reopen the closed cases if you can prove that you are right. May I know what all the documents you submitted for the PFN?
Thank you for your information. I showed the job applications that I did during the time that I was in Quebec, My short term contract (end time), Also, I had job official documents for Job interviews that I had one week before PFN. Unfortunately, the officer mentioned (refusal letter) these documents can not convince me to reside outside of Quebec. what did you upload for PFN?

FoodGatherer

Star Member
Dec 6, 2019
Thank you for your information. I showed the job applications that I did during the time that I was in Quebec, My short term contract (end time), Also, I had job official documents for Job interviews that I had one week before PFN. Unfortunately, the officer mentioned (refusal letter) these documents can not convince me to reside outside of Quebec. what did you upload for PFN?
I submitted my job contract with the present employer (March 2020 end date) and the interview invitations and conversations with recruiters. I also mentioned about my spouse`s inability to find a suitable job. But he was not convinced. I guess in the last 2 months, few applicants got denied their PR in Quebec. I know cases where applicants got PR with similar documents. Would you mind telling me the agent code name (eg. DK04390)?

AlexiBaron

Star Member
Dec 20, 2019
I submitted my job contract with the present employer (March 2020 end date) and the interview invitations and conversations with recruiters. I also mentioned about my spouse`s inability to find a suitable job. But he was not convinced. I guess in the last 2 months, few applicants got denied their PR in Quebec. I know cases where applicants got PR with similar documents. Would you mind telling me the agent code name (eg. DK04390)?
Yeah, I have heard that some cases were successful with the same conditions. For reconsideration request, we should have new evidences, I am planning to resign from my project and find a job in Ontario and rent an apartment there and apply again, I appreciate if you let me know there is other ways to solve this problem sooner.

FoodGatherer

Star Member
Dec 6, 2019
Yeah, I have heard that some cases were successful with the same conditions. For reconsideration request, we should have new evidences, I am planning to resign from my project and find a job in Ontario and rent an apartment there and apply again, I appreciate if you let me know there is other ways to solve this problem sooner.
I do not know any other way. It all depends on VO. VO can decide to reverse the decision if he thinks new evidence is convincing but it is up to his discretion.

Reactions: AlexiBaron