+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pathway to permanent residency recognizes exceptional service of asylum claimants on front lines of COVID-19 pandemic

ZAYAN2020

Nov 13, 2021
Well nothing from October 2nd I’ve uploaded passport photo. It’s been under review since. I sent them email recently and they replied it’s still within processing time and I need to be patient.
Hello everyone, just want to update regarding my last post. I just received an update today regarding my wife's PR card from IRCC. They sent this on my profile : "We mailed your permanent resident card to you. Your card can take up to six weeks to arrive"

Still waiting for myself and my kid update. I am not sure but they might be sending all together because I submitted all documents together same time and day.

Last edited:
Reactions: Khejjy

Apovine

Dec 5, 2020
Hello everyone, just want to update regarding my last post. I just received an update today regarding my wife's PR card from IRCC. They sent this on my profile : "We mailed your permanent resident card to you. Your card can take up to six weeks to arrive"

Still waiting for myself and my kid update. I am not sure but they might be sending all together because I submitted all documents together same time and day.
Sometimes they arrive seperately
I have seen cases like that.
Thanks for the update.

Reactions: ZAYAN2020

Khejjy

Mar 16, 2021
I know of someone whose 2 children pr card arrived within 2 weeks. He his still waiting for his own card and 2 other children since June 2021.
Wao....that's serious, one had better taken a chill pill and just wait till whenever. It's well.

Lolly smiles

Nov 17, 2020
I know of someone whose 2 children pr card arrived within 2 weeks. He his still waiting for his own card and 2 other children since June 2021.
There's probably an issue with his photos ,it happened to someone I know and she had to send an email to Niagara falls telling them that she's still waiting for her card. And she was emailed back by Niagara falls told her about the issue that her photos were too big,system unable to print them.
They asked her to resend the new pics by post with an attachment she received from them . She got her card 3 weeks after that.

ZAYAN2020

Nov 13, 2021
There's probably an issue with his photos,it happened to someone I know and she had to send an email to naigra falls telling them that she's still waiting for her card. And she was emailed back by naira told her about the issue and asked her to resend the new pics with an attachment she received from the. . She got her card 3 weeks after that.
I have planned to send them email by weekend if I do not get notification for my card.

Reactions: Lolly smiles

Blac Kelly..

Sep 21, 2018
Below is the response I got when I sent them mail last week, this same email address:

***Please note that this is an automated message. Do not reply.***
Thank you for contacting us.

This email address is dedicated solely to clients invited by IRCC to use the Permanent Residence (PR) Portal in order to be confirmed as permanent residents. You must be invited by IRCC in order to have an account created in the PR Portal.

IRCC will not be responding to requests or follow-ups if you did not received an invitation from IRCC.

For more information on the PR Portal, please consult our website: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/pr-confirmation-portal.html

ZAYAN2020

Nov 13, 2021
Below is the response I got when I sent them mail last week, this same email address:

***Please note that this is an automated message. Do not reply.***
Thank you for contacting us.

This email address is dedicated solely to clients invited by IRCC to use the Permanent Residence (PR) Portal in order to be confirmed as permanent residents. You must be invited by IRCC in order to have an account created in the PR Portal.

IRCC will not be responding to requests or follow-ups if you did not received an invitation from IRCC.

For more information on the PR Portal, please consult our website: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/pr-confirmation-portal.html
Someone will still respond in days. This is just an automated message from IRCC.

stephen1121

Apr 10, 2019

You dont have to worry,, mine came with that of my two children and that of my wife came with my other child

• Love

Abbeyy

Feb 23, 2018
Finally received our ecopr

Timeline below :

Application submitted: May 14th
Aor :June 1st
Aip : June 29th
Requested documents submitted : July 6th
Medical waved and updated : July 16th
Letter to withdraw refuge claims: Sep 17th
Withdrawal submitted : Sep 27th
Ecas changed from processing to decision made: Nov 17th
PR approval email: NOV 29th
Portal link : Dec 4th
ECOR Dec 8th

I appreciate everyone contributions on this platform .It really helpe a lot

May Almighty God wrap up this year with good news for everyone.

Apovine

Dec 5, 2020
Finally received our ecopr

Timeline below :

Application submitted: May 14th
Aor :June 1st
Aip : June 29th
Requested documents submitted : July 6th
Medical waved and updated : July 16th
Letter to withdraw refuge claims: Sep 17th
Withdrawal submitted : Sep 27th
Ecas changed from processing to decision made: Nov 17th
PR approval email: NOV 29th
Portal link : Dec 4th
ECOR Dec 8th

I appreciate everyone contributions on this platform .It really helpe a lot

May Almighty God wrap up this year with good news for everyone.
Congratulations to you and your family.
The way you will start sleeping in the night now will be totally different