+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pathway to permanent residency recognizes exceptional service of asylum claimants on front lines of COVID-19 pandemic

Khejjy

Mar 16, 2021
You need to send the information they ask you first. After they will create a portal account for you and your family if you choose option A. They will ask you to confirm you are in Canada,confirm your address and upload your photo. And only after all that you will receive your ECOPR. Which office sent you the invitation?
Thanks a lot for the explanation. I did not even check the office..lol the excitement of recieving an update on my application since June enveloped me.

Reactions: Tamiou

Tmon

Star Member
Mar 9, 2021
Good Morning everyone, I just got my portal link this Morning, I just want to ask from anyone who has passed this stage, can I just take the pictures via my Mobile device or it has to be a passport photograph. Thanks for the response from anyone.
Yayyy. Congratulations! It’s better you take a passport photograph. People do photoshoots for this. Lol. This is the photo that will be on your PR card, do you really want a selfie?

Reactions: Khejjy

Janet A

Star Member
Feb 18, 2020
Good Morning everyone, I just got my portal link this Morning, I just want to ask from anyone who has passed this stage, can I just take the pictures via my Mobile device or it has to be a passport photograph. Thanks for the response from anyone.
Congratulations to you and yours

Tamiou

Feb 5, 2021
Go to a professional,they can reject the photo.

Khejjy

Mar 16, 2021
CONGRATULATIONS @Khejjy !!!!!!! YOU NEED TO SEE HOW I SCREAMED WHEN I READ YOUR POST - YOUR COPR IS HERE ALREADY
Wao....I have been wondering I didn't see you on platform since yesterday. Lol, Thanks a lot , I appreciate. Your own too is here, I will celebrate with you too.

Samuel1122

Star Member
Aug 9, 2020
Congratulations Congratulations congratulations @Khejjy