+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pathway to permanent residency recognizes exceptional service of asylum claimants on front lines of COVID-19 pandemic

Samsonge

Star Member
Mar 11, 2021
Lol… you are absolutely right @Khejjy , the entire process requires a lot of patience , my anxiety level has never been this high though .
.….

Last edited:

Khejjy

Mar 16, 2021
Lol… you are absolutely right @Khejjy , the entire process requires a lot of patience , my anxiety level has never been this high though .
.….
I understand perfectly well how you feel, you are closer to it than you can imagine, just watch out from today: Thursday to Saturday, something great will happen. All the best

Rpwr86

Star Member
Jun 19, 2021
Any body in same boat. Got new sin no applied on ecopr in this pathway. Living in ontario recieved sin starting from 1xxxxx.
Cos it shoulb from 5 as in ontario.1 is for other states / any updates please . Otherwise o have to cal them . Please advise. Tia

Apovine

Dec 5, 2020
Any body in same boat. Got new sin no applied on ecopr in this pathway. Living in ontario recieved sin starting from 1xxxxx.
Cos it shoulb from 5 as in ontario.1 is for other states / any updates please . Otherwise o have to cal them . Please advise. Tia
Why are you doubting what you were given by the Government?

Well,to answer your question,your SIN starting with digit 1 is the latest number they are issuing out at the moment for Permanent Resident in Ontario.

iamleye_

Oct 6, 2017
Good Afternoon @iamleye_ I noticed that your application status changed to Decision made on 27th of September , Did you receive your copy yet ? kindly share your timeline again please
Sorry for the late response. After I saw Decision Made on eCAS. The next day I got portal request link to upload passport photo. Few hours after upload, I got my eCOPR.

Reactions: Samsonge

Tamiou

Feb 5, 2021
Awwnnn .. really, thanks for this encouragement...am gonna sleep good tonight..lol
You need to send the information they ask you first. After they will create a portal account for you and your family if you choose option A. They will ask you to confirm you are in Canada,confirm your address and upload your photo. And only after all that you will receive your ECOPR. Which office sent you the invitation?