+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pathway to permanent residency recognizes exceptional service of asylum claimants on front lines of COVID-19 pandemic

Khejjy

Mar 16, 2021
I was not asked to withdraw
Thanks....just wondering because am at the Judicial review before applying for this pathway and I see a lot of people been sent claim withdrawal before COPR, so was just wondering if that's the stage am stuck at. Thanks.

Blac Kelly..

Sep 21, 2018
Thanks....just wondering because am at the Judicial review before applying for this pathway and I see a lot of people been sent claim withdrawal before COPR, so was just wondering if that's the stage am stuck at. Thanks.
I was on both judicial review and H&C. No request to withdraw my claim

Reactions: Khejjy

Sam18

Star Member
Feb 13, 2021
They didn't contact me after AIP until they sent me CoPR so I guess when you're at the stage of judicial review there is nothing to withdraw

Reactions: Khejjy

Apovine

Dec 5, 2020
Hello guys,update… I received the portal link to confirm my address and upload my photo for my PR card. I pray we hear more good news like this for everyone this week.
Congratulations!!!
How long have you submitted your withdrawal?

Last edited:

Samsonge

Star Member
Mar 11, 2021
Good Evening Guys , A friend just got AIP and doesn’t know how to get the police clearance certificate for USA , it’s 14 days already and he has only 16 days to submit all the required documents . I know I’ve read about similar trends on here but couldn’t figure out the procedure , kindly advise please ...

Mussawar586

Star Member
May 27, 2021
Good Evening Guys , A friend just got AIP and doesn’t know how to get the police clearance certificate for USA , it’s 14 days already and he has only 16 days to submit all the required documents . I know I’ve read about similar trends on here but couldn’t figure out the procedure , kindly advise please ...
It’s easy to get online