+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pathway to permanent residency recognizes exceptional service of asylum claimants on front lines of COVID-19 pandemic

Janet A

Star Member
Feb 18, 2020
Hi Janet,
I want to know how this works?
How do they confirm your address?Is it through phone or what?
Can you be more explicit about the procedure?
Thanks.
They ask for address to be sure you’re in Canada. Not phone , you will receive a link and a password to access it

Baywestfair

Feb 18, 2018
Hi guys, I have sent pictures for PR after collecting COPR since July 9. And I am yet to receive PR card. Just want to confirm the timeline for PR card . Some people I know Received their between 2 - 6 weeks. And for those still waiting for the good news, I encourage you to please hang in there and be prayerful. Alot of people I know got the instructions to withdraw last week and some got their COPR this week. God will answer our prayers. Please share if you have answer to my question. It's been 2 months now.

Khejjy

Mar 16, 2021
Hi guys, I have sent pictures for PR after collecting COPR since July 9. And I am yet to receive PR card. Just want to confirm the timeline for PR card . Some people I know Received their between 2 - 6 weeks. And for those still waiting for the good news, I encourage you to please hang in there and be prayerful. Alot of people I know got the instructions to withdraw last week and some got their COPR this week. God will answer our prayers. Please share if you have answer to my question. It's been 2 months now.
May be you send them a mail, I don't think PR card takes this long considering people report on this platform, may be they made a mistake in the address they mailed to, or someone is not just doing their job. A mail or call would not be a bad idea to know what's happening.

Reactions: Baywestfair

Apovine

Dec 5, 2020
Congratulations, how come some people got their COPR, like two to three days after sending confirmation of withdrawal of claim, so slow tho
Seriously,is really alarming.
They just changed the system suddenly.
Normally,a day or 2 after submitting your confirmation of Withdrawal,you get your COPR,but now,is not the same.