+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pathway to permanent residency recognizes exceptional service of asylum claimants on front lines of COVID-19 pandemic

Khejjy

Mar 16, 2021
Lol…
Life is not fair man and it will never be fair.
Some are complaining of delay in getting their PR card.
Exactly.... some are anxiously awaiting their PR cards, while some are like waiting seriously to just have the COPR and breathe a sigh of relief and New life. Our anxiety level differs. Lol

Funmi01

Apr 12, 2019
Whole some are even waiting for AOR......please house i need a clarification. Is the submission of proofs of work experience ending in October for those that want to live outside of Montreal or everything has closed...I mean can one still submit in Sept but gained the required experience by August. Thanks

Tmon

Star Member
Mar 9, 2021
Whole some are even waiting for AOR......please house i need a clarification. Is the submission of proofs of work experience ending in October for those that want to live outside of Montreal or everything has closed...I mean can one still submit in Sept but gained the required experience by August. Thanks
It’s the other way round..submission of the application ended in August but prove of work experience can still be submitted till October

Reactions: Funmi01

Bukols

Star Member
Sep 28, 2019
Hi guys, just an update… I didn’t have to do Medicals… I just tracked now and it’s says medical result have been received. I had a medical test in Jan of 2020.

Khejjy

Mar 16, 2021
Hi guys, just an update… I didn’t have to do Medicals… I just tracked now and it’s says medical result have been received. I had a medical test in Jan of 2020.
I believe your last Medicals was still valid as at the time you submitted your application, that might be the reason, at least within one year, have you gotten AIP? What's your Timeline if you don't mind sharing.

Bukols

Star Member
Sep 28, 2019
I believe your last Medicals was still valid as at the time you submitted your application, that might be the reason, at least within one year, have you gotten AIP? What's your Timeline if you don't mind sharing.
Sure… Application was received June 30th, AOR July 8th, AIP 23rd August.

Janet A

Star Member
Feb 18, 2020
There is a new public policy that says some applicants may not need medicals if they have their medicals done in the past recent years. I think five years or thereabout.