+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pathway to permanent residency recognizes exceptional service of asylum claimants on front lines of COVID-19 pandemic

Blac Kelly..

Sep 21, 2018
Can someone else send an email aside from principal applicant and representative?
Another person that can send mail or contact immigration on your behalf about ur application apart from principal applicant & representative on file is your MP but u still have to be careful in involving your MP in your applications with IRCC. Some immigration officers wil respect them and treat your file faster while some wil be upset and delay ur application but can’t deny u bcos of that

gntsomeonu

Star Member
Feb 20, 2021
Category........
Other
Another person that can send mail apart from principal application & representative on file is your MP but u still have to be careful in involving your MP in your applications with IRCC. Some immigration officers wil respect them and treat your file faster while some wil be upset and delay ur application but can’t deny u bcos of that
Can a family member who is part of the application send an email on behalf of the principal applicant?

Blac Kelly..

Sep 21, 2018
Can a family member who is part of the application send an email on behalf of the principal applicant?
I would just let the person send the mail via principal applicants email and quote the application number and UCI number to avoid anything that can cause delay and ambiguity

N3ca

Star Member
Sep 26, 2020
Another person that can send mail or contact immigration on your behalf about ur application apart from principal applicant & representative on file is your MP but u still have to be careful in involving your MP in your applications with IRCC. Some immigration officers wil respect them and treat your file faster while some wil be upset and delay ur application but can’t deny u bcos of that
But while will an officer get angry when someone wants to know about their application?
Dis is just crap, slavery in this modern days, we do the nasty job yet to make decision on an application is a big deal for officers
So unfortunate we don’t have a voice speaking for us

Reactions: rita456 and Sam18

Tite2020

Star Member
Sep 10, 2020
But while will an officer get angry when someone wants to know about their application?
Dis is just crap, slavery in this modern days, we do the nasty job yet to make decision on an application is a big deal for officers
So unfortunate we don’t have a voice speaking for us
I can relate to this out burst. It is well

cmunonye3

Star Member
Mar 13, 2021
Can someone pls advice me on what to do at this point. My application went into process since march. I have submitted over 1000 hours.
Still no AIP. I have called numerous times. All they told me is that the background check is still in process. How many months will it take to process a background check.

My claim was put on hold in May by Refugee Board.

I requested for GCSM notes many times. Still no responce.

Am confused and sad.

Foms

May 6, 2021
Can someone pls advice me on what to do at this point. My application went into process since march. I have submitted over 1000 hours.
Still no AIP. I have called numerous times. All they told me is that the background check is still in process. How many months will it take to process a background check.

Am confused and sad.
Don't be discouraged...email them and just ask again till they answer you. It is well

Blac Kelly..

Sep 21, 2018

Am confused and sad.
@ Cmunonye3, you are not alone. I know so many pple exactly like you. In fact, some of them have not been told to put thier refugee claims on hold. Just relax and over street yourself about the issue. Ur AIP will definitely come