+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pathway to permanent residency recognizes exceptional service of asylum claimants on front lines of COVID-19 pandemic

Rpwr86

Star Member
Jun 19, 2021
Yes after you collect your PR ,you can request for your passport, or go to CBSA office to request for it, as for going to US, if you came in as refugee through the land borders, I don't think you can go to America until you become a citizen, bit if you came into Canada directly before claiming asylum, then you can visit America with your PR.
.yes directly and i claimed in canada .thnks for the info .

Rpwr86

Star Member
Jun 19, 2021
Do any body else here gets their passports back after their copr. .And if expired ,what are the steps to be followed @Khejjy ..after copr possible yeah??? As well !!!

Khejjy

Mar 16, 2021
Do any body else here gets their passports back after their copr. .And if expired ,what are the steps to be followed @Khejjy ..after copr possible yeah??? As well !!!
Yes after COPR, you can request for your passport, and if it's expired you can renew it, you can book an appointment online with the embassy and renew, if you don't mind, you are from which Country .

Reactions: Rpwr86

Rpwr86

Star Member
Jun 19, 2021
Good moning all, any body gets any update,withdrawl request forms after medical recieved , or aip ,copr.

rita456

Star Member
Jan 17, 2021
Yes after you collect your PR ,you can request for your passport, or go to CBSA office to request for it, as for going to US, if you came in as refugee through the land borders, I don't think you can go to America until you become a citizen, bit if you came into Canada directly before claiming asylum, then you can visit America with your PR.
Wowww for real??? I crosses the land boarders, so this means I can't enter till I am a citizen. Wowwww

Mussawar586

Star Member
May 27, 2021
Wowww for real??? I crosses the land boarders, so this means I can't enter till I am a citizen. Wowwww
I don’t think so i know one of my friend he came canada cross land border when he got his PR he applied US wavier after that he went USA

Sam18

Star Member
Feb 13, 2021
I don’t think so i know one of my friend he came canada cross land border when he got his PR he applied US wavier after that he went USA
I also crossed the land border to Canada, I had a valid visa when I crossed the border, now I'm not sure if I can go back after PR. @Mussawar586 can you please let me know what a waiver means? Thanks.

gntsomeonu

Star Member
Feb 20, 2021
Category........
Other
Send all the medical confirmation again and say that u just want to confirm they got it since it has been 6weeks medical was submitted. Ur lawyer should have done it... But they don't care
Can someone else send an email aside from principal applicant and representative?