+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pathway to permanent residency recognizes exceptional service of asylum claimants on front lines of COVID-19 pandemic

lekanhamdalat

Star Member
Dec 21, 2020
Hello everyone. After 5-6 weeks of submitting our Medicals, there’s still no update on our application status that Medical has been received. Is this normal for moss on this platform? We’ve sent our medical confirmation to our lawyer representing to email IRCC but she’s adamant and feels it’s unnecessary since medical is uploaded online. The upload confirmation had been received for over 4 weeks now.
Send all the medical confirmation again and say that u just want to confirm they got it since it has been 6weeks medical was submitted. Ur lawyer should have done it... But they don't care

Reactions: Tmon

Khadis40

Star Member
May 30, 2021
Hello everyone. After 5-6 weeks of submitting our Medicals, there’s still no update on our application status that Medical has been received. Is this normal for moss on this platform? We’ve sent our medical confirmation to our lawyer representing to email IRCC but she’s adamant and feels it’s unnecessary since medical is uploaded online. The upload confirmation had been received for over 4 weeks now.
I don’t think is normal because mine showed medical received. I think you should call them.

Rpwr86

Star Member
Jun 19, 2021
What updates first..email or online status of the applications . If any one have experience and info. I got Aip on 7 june . But online status didnt yet uupdtaed but medical recieved is shwing up there -and about aor is also showing ip there.

Khadis40

Star Member
May 30, 2021
What updates first..email or online status of the applications . If any one have experience and info. I got Aip on 7 june . But online status didnt yet uupdtaed but medical recieved is shwing up there -and about aor is also showing ip there.
I don’t understand your question