+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pathway to permanent residency recognizes exceptional service of asylum claimants on front lines of COVID-19 pandemic

Tite2020

Star Member
Sep 10, 2020
Hi all,
How long after application goes into in process one receive AIP? Or is AIP gotten after or counted after application acknowledgement is received. Asking for someone. Congratulations to everyone who got COPR and AIP

Tmon

Star Member
Mar 9, 2021
Good morning everyone. Happy weekend! Did anyone send the notice of withdrawal and received the confirmation of withdrawal to/from RPD through email? So far I’ve only seen it sent and received through fax and regular mail. But I was wondering if email was an option?

lekanhamdalat

Star Member
Dec 21, 2020
Good morning everyone. Happy weekend! Did anyone send the notice of withdrawal and received the confirmation of withdrawal to/from RPD through email? So far I’ve only seen it sent and received through fax and regular mail. But I was wondering if email was an option?
Email is no option. Mail is different from email. Either mail it to their address or fax electronically

Reactions: Tmon

Samsonge

Star Member
Mar 11, 2021
Good Morning everyone

Does anyone have an idea of the procedure for judicial review ?

we submitted Application on 9th of Feb
Aor 23rd of Feb
AIP - 5th of May
Medical instructions sent on 16th of May
Medical received on 19th of July 2021

what’s next ?
Does someone that filed for judicial review still need to withdraw refugee claim ?
What’s next now ?
please advise ....

Sam18

Star Member
Feb 13, 2021
Good Morning everyone

Aor 23rd of Feb
AIP - 5th of May

what’s next ?
Does someone that filed for judicial review still need to withdraw refugee claim ?
What’s next now ?
please advise ....
My lawyer asked Federal Court proceedings to be held in abeyance pending processing of my health care pathway application mentioning that I got AIP and he also attached my AIP with the request and the court gave us 6 months to get back to them with the result of this pathway so your lawyer can ask Federal Court to pause the judicial review

Reactions: Lolly smiles

Khejjy

Mar 16, 2021
Good Morning everyone

Aor 23rd of Feb
AIP - 5th of May

what’s next ?
What’s next now ?
please advise ....
In my own case, I had my Judicial review held on April 19, 2021 , the Judge didn't give a response immediately, very unusual, he said he would get back to my Lawyer, I got AIP on May 4, since then I am still waiting for the response of the Court and IRCC has not told me to withdraw my refugee claim either. I just wonder stones if IRCC had gone ahead to withdraw my case on my behalf.lol

Lolly smiles

Nov 17, 2020
Good Morning everyone

Aor 23rd of Feb
AIP - 5th of May

what’s next ?
What’s next now ?
please advise ....
In my own case my judicial review case was denied 3 days before I got my AIP..Therefore I didn't wait for IRCC to request I just asked The Court to email me the confirmation for denial and I emailed it to Niagara. I would wait for IRCC to ask you to withdraw before you do anything