+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pathway to permanent residency recognizes exceptional service of asylum claimants on front lines of COVID-19 pandemic

Kenirotlory

Star Member
Dec 21, 2020
I took .y pictures at shoppers and that's 2 pictures per person.one has shoppers signatures at the back and the other I wrote my name ,UCI so each person 2 pictures..
I thought it was just one???
‘’Please print a copy of this letter and send it along with one photo that meets our photo specifications’’

Orahman

Star Member
Jan 28, 2021
Almost everyone that got AOR in January/February has recived AIP or COPR. Here i am still waiting for AIP in july. Am putting my hope in God almighty.

Lolly smiles

Nov 17, 2020
I thought it was just one???
‘’Please print a copy of this letter and send it along with one photo that meets our photo specifications’’
Check the photo attachment on the email it has instructions about pr photos,I don't think it's a problem if you sent one 2..but I followed the photo requirements on the link

Reactions: Kenirotlory

Lolly smiles

Nov 17, 2020
Almost everyone that got AOR in January/February has recived AIP or COPR. Here i am still waiting for AIP in july. Am putting my hope in God almighty.
Hang in there,God will answer your prayer. Have you called to know how far are they with your app? I know you will get it soon

Khejjy

Mar 16, 2021
Continue staying strong....I understand emotions will be building up as you read about others on the platform, soon you will get there and it will be spontaneous.

gntsomeonu

Star Member
Feb 20, 2021
Category........
Other
I think you should create a GCMS note every day until you get feedback from them.

Godsfav001

Star Member
Feb 15, 2021
I used to call them at 7h56 am and choose option 21125 and follow voice prompts..I sued option 2 cause I never entered my UCI but used the application number
Hi,sorry to bother you I was able to hear the automated response based on the numbers you said however they were unable to put time to a person to speak to. Is this unusual or is there a way around it

Lolly smiles

Nov 17, 2020
Hi,sorry to bother you I was able to hear the automated response based on the numbers you said however they were unable to put time to a person to speak to. Is this unusual or is there a way around it
You have to call like at 7:56 and follow prompts till they open at 8am and then if their line are open or less calls you'll be transferred to operator. If you call late you might not get through to anyone..gud luck

Tmon

Star Member
Mar 9, 2021
Hello everyone! Can someone please guide on how to request for GCMS notes? And also can someone who was refused under this pathway reapply since its still open?