+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pathway to permanent residency recognizes exceptional service of asylum claimants on front lines of COVID-19 pandemic

blessed2021

Mar 2, 2021
It takes between 1 - 2 weeks. Look our for it on Saturdays. I know about four people who got it these past two Saturdays. It just might be a trend. Please call them to confirm if they received the withdrawal you sent. Congratulations. You are almost there. This part gave me the most Anxiety.
Thanks for your response although I sent the withdrawal confirmation myself through email and I received automatics response from NiagaraFall. I will call IRCC next week to confirm as suggested. Thanks

Baywestfair

Feb 18, 2018
Thanks for your response although I sent the withdrawal confirmation myself through email and I received automatics response from NiagaraFall. I will call IRCC next week to confirm as suggested. Thanks
Great idea. You might want to check your application status Sunday morning. You never know. Congratulations

Smartzz

May 16, 2021
Irony of life . Someone is complaining of not receiving COPR. Am here still waiting for AIP since February.
Exactly! You guys are very lucky for this expedited pathway towards PR. There are thousands of approved protected persons waiting for over 2 years after applying for PR.

Okilo

Sep 4, 2019
Got AIP and was asked to send further documents to one long email address but not NiagaraFall. Anybody have an idea what this could mean?

Reactions: Faitico

Tite2020

Star Member
Sep 10, 2020
Hi all,
How long after application goes into in process one receive AIP? Or is AIP gotten after or counted after application acknowledgement is received. Asking for someone. Congratulations to everyone who got COPR and AIP

gntsomeonu

Star Member
Feb 20, 2021
Category........
Other
Got AIP and was asked to send further documents to one long email address but not NiagaraFall. Anybody have an idea what this could mean?
You don’t sound excited. Simply follow the instructions irrespective of the location.

Blac Kelly..

Sep 21, 2018
Congrats! All the same it’s a good news. Thank God. Which office were you asked to send ur response to? Can u paste the email address here?