+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pathway to permanent residency recognizes exceptional service of asylum claimants on front lines of COVID-19 pandemic

gntsomeonu

Star Member
Feb 20, 2021
Category........
Other
Yea the form the other parent should fill
You want a sample of consent form?

4 January 2021

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN - LETTER OF CONSENT

I, Mr/MRS XXX, am the parent (father or mother) of;

Name, date/place of birth, passport number and country
1. xxxxxx
2. xxxxxxx

I gave my consent to my spouse, Mr/MRS XXX (Passport number, country, etc) to travel to Canada with our children, on March XX 20XX. I also do give my consent for him/her to apply to the Health-Care Workers Permanent Residence Pathway in Canada for our children.

Regards,
Name, phone number, email

Note -attach a photocopy of your international passport.

Reactions: Apovine and Foms

Foms

May 6, 2021
You want a sample of consent form?

4 January 2021

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN - LETTER OF CONSENT

I, Mr/MRS XXX, am the parent (father or mother) of;

Name, date/place of birth, passport number and country
1. xxxxxx
2. xxxxxxx

I gave my consent to my spouse, Mr/MRS XXX (Passport number, country, etc) to travel to Canada with our children, on March XX 20XX. I also do give my consent for him/her to apply to the Health-Care Workers Permanent Residence Pathway in Canada for our children.

Regards,
Name, phone number, email

Note -attach a photocopy of your international passport.
Thanks alot

Lolly smiles

Nov 17, 2020
Can someone help just a bit confused.
Application received March 19th
AOR May 3rd
Still no AIP
Called last 2weeks, agent said seems application is heading towards the positive direction that I should keep an eye on my email
I check my email 1million times a day
Anxiety want to kill me.
Anyone ever experienced same words from an agent?
Yes I know some few people who applied before you and still no AIP till now..your not alone

blessed2021

Mar 2, 2021
Good day everyone, I will like to confirm how long does it take for IRCC to send COPR after send the confirmation of withdrawal through email... Thanks

Godsfav001

Star Member
Feb 15, 2021
Permanent Residence
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on December 23, 2020.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on January 12, 2021.
  3. We started processing your application on January 9, 2021.
  4. We sent you correspondence on January 12, 2021. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  5. We sent you medical instructions on February 4, 2021. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  6. Medical results have been received.
  7. We sent you a letter on July 3, 2021. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  8. You entered Canada at the HM Niagara Falls office on July 3, 2021 and became a Permanent Resident.
Hello, pls where were u able to get access to all this info from?

Baywestfair

Feb 18, 2018
Good day everyone, I will like to confirm how long does it take for IRCC to send COPR after send the confirmation of withdrawal through email... Thanks
It takes between 1 - 2 weeks. Look our for it on Saturdays. I know about four people who got it these past two Saturdays. It just might be a trend. Please call them to confirm if they received the withdrawal you sent. Congratulations. You are almost there. This part gave me the most Anxiety.