+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pathway to permanent residency recognizes exceptional service of asylum claimants on front lines of COVID-19 pandemic

gntsomeonu

Star Member
Feb 20, 2021
Category........
Other
Most applicant who got AOR this month submitted their applications Feb and got AOR Feb/Mar. so have patience.

Reactions: N3ca

Faitico

Star Member
Dec 5, 2020
Yayyyy‍♀♀Congratulations
I remember I follow ur timeline closely cos mine is almost the same
I pray for goodnews soon.
Please when did yours go into process?
Thankssss .. yes I know..lol . I pray you get yours this week or next week. It went into process 2 days ago. June 15th.

Faitico

Star Member
Dec 5, 2020
Thankssss .. yes I know..lol . I pray you get yours this week or next week. It went into process 2 days ago. June 15th.
I know someone who got AIP before the application started showing”in process “ .. so don’t bother yourself that it’s still showing “ application received” just be hopeful. I wish you goodnews soon.

Reactions: N3ca

lekanhamdalat

Star Member
Dec 21, 2020
I am pleased to report that I got my Copr. I never even read the complete mail until much later. All I saw first was "we are pleased to inform you that you are now a permanent resident"... My joy knows no bound.

AOR Jan 14th
Aip Feb 15th
Medicals April end
Letter to withdraw refugee 8th june
Notice of withdrawal faxed to RBD 9th june
Refugee withdrawn 10th june
Confirmation of withdrawal was mailed and recieved 14th June and forwarded to IRCC same day.
Copr 17th June.

Blac Kelly..

Sep 21, 2018
I am pleased to report that I got my Copr. I never even read the complete mail until much later. All I saw first was "we are pleased to inform you that you are now a permanent resident"... My joy knows no bound.

AOR Jan 14th
Aip Feb 15th
Medicals April end
Confirmation of withdrawal was mailed and recieved 14th June and forwarded to IRCC same day.
Copr 17th June.
A big congratulations! Nice to hear this goodnews! Am happy for u

Reactions: lekanhamdalat

Sam18

Star Member
Feb 13, 2021

AOR Jan 14th
Aip Feb 15th
Medicals April end
Copr 17th June.
Congratulations! What a relief you must be feeling ...

Janet A

Star Member
Feb 18, 2020

AOR Jan 14th
Aip Feb 15th
Medicals April end
Copr 17th June.
A very big congratulations to you and yours.

Hopie

Apr 29, 2021

AOR Jan 14th
Aip Feb 15th
Medicals April end
Copr 17th June.
Congratulations.

Kenirotlory

Star Member
Dec 21, 2020

AOR Jan 14th
Aip Feb 15th
Medicals April end
Copr 17th June.
Congratulations

gntsomeonu

Star Member
Feb 20, 2021
Category........
Other

AOR Jan 14th
Aip Feb 15th
Medicals April end
Copr 17th June.
A very big congratulations to you.

Godsfav001

Star Member
Feb 15, 2021

AOR Jan 14th
Aip Feb 15th
Medicals April end
Copr 17th June.
wow wow wow! A big congratulations !!

derin1010

Oct 18, 2017
Toronto

AOR Jan 14th
Aip Feb 15th
Medicals April end
Copr 17th June.
Congratulations

Godsfav001

Star Member
Feb 15, 2021

AOR Jan 14th
Aip Feb 15th
Medicals April end
Copr 17th June.
please can you share what the notice of withdrawal letter should be like?