+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pathway to permanent residency recognizes exceptional service of asylum claimants on front lines of COVID-19 pandemic

Tmon

Star Member
Mar 9, 2021
Hello,
my friend submitted Dec 2020 , got AOR and also a letter saying her claim has being placed on hold in Jan but yet to receive AIP .Application went in process Jan 12th.She has being working as a PSW since 2018 and made 853 hrs between march 13th -Aug 14th 2020.She has been calling and evensent Web pages but has been getting the same response application is in process .Does anyone have advice for her?cos this is making so unhappy.
Wow that’s a really long time. But really she has done all she can. Called and webforms. All she can do is keep waiting prayerfully. While she waits she can do her medicals and police clearance and send that in if she hasn’t already. I pray she gets some news soon!

Khadis40

Star Member
May 30, 2021
Good afternoon all.
God has been so faithful to my family. Yesterday as I said, I called the IRCC and got all the information I sent on this platform yesterday. But the good news is, today I got the medical forms for me and my family to go for medicals
My Advice is, if you are waiting for medicals, call them and just listen to all they have to say and drop. You will hear good news the next day. I think this method is working

Khejjy

Mar 16, 2021
Hello everyone, please I want to ask from those who have submitted their Medicals, if someone is on Medication for a particular health condition, is it advisable to state it to the Physician and will it affect ones application in anyway?. Thanks for your responses.

Tmon

Star Member
Mar 9, 2021
Good afternoon all.
God has been so faithful to my family. Yesterday as I said, I called the IRCC and got all the information I sent on this platform yesterday. But the good news is, today I got the medical forms for me and my family to go for medicals
My Advice is, if you are waiting for medicals, call them and just listen to all they have to say and drop. You will hear good news the next day. I think this method is working
This is great news. Congrats!

Tmon

Star Member
Mar 9, 2021
Hello everyone, please I want to ask from those who have submitted their Medicals, if someone is on Medication for a particular health condition, is it advisable to state it to the Physician and will it affect ones application in anyway?. Thanks for your responses.
If the physician asks I think yes, this should be disclosed. Some want to know all about your medical history. But I don’t think it would affect the application. The tests are to know if someone is healthy enough to work and if they won’t strain the healthcare of Canada. This whole pathway is based on working so this person has and will continue to contribute to the economy. It shouldn’t affect it. I’ll wait for my seniors in the house to also comment.

Faitico

Star Member
Dec 5, 2020
Hi friends, please how long will it take to get AIP? Its been over a month I got AOR, application online says “in process “

Khadis40

Star Member
May 30, 2021
The doctor will ask you and if he or she do, tell them. It changes nothing. God will finish the good thing he has started in your life.

Reactions: Khejjy and Apovine

Faitico

Star Member
Dec 5, 2020
Yes I worked 182 hours between June and Agust 9th 2020. When I submitted my application. I later submitted another 900 hours in April 2021
It means you finally met the requirements in April when you submitted the 900 hrs, hopefully you will get your AIP soon.

Khejjy

Mar 16, 2021
If the physician asks I think yes, this should be disclosed. Some want to know all about your medical history. But I don’t think it would affect the application. The tests are to know if someone is healthy enough to work and if they won’t strain the healthcare of Canada. This whole pathway is based on working so this person has and will continue to contribute to the economy. It shouldn’t affect it. I’ll wait for my seniors in the house to also comment.
Thanks for your response.

Blac Kelly..

Sep 21, 2018
Am using 2 different medications for my BP, I told the panel physician, she even collected the names of the medications and noted them when I did medicals. A week later, I passed my medicals when I called immigration and I saw it in the gcms note too. So, if ur medical condition is not be the one that Canada would have to pay too much cost on you or the one that can spread like HIV etc or infectious sickness or disease, then u don’t have to worry.

Reactions: Khejjy

Khejjy

Mar 16, 2021
Am using 2 different medications for my BP, I told the panel physician, she even collected the names of the medications and noted them when I did medicals. A week later, I passed my medicals when I called immigration and I saw it in the gcms note too. So, if ur medical condition is not be the one that Canada would have to pay too much cost on you or the one that can spread like HIV etc or infectious sickness or disease, then u don’t have to worry.
Thanks so much.