+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pathway to permanent residency recognizes exceptional service of asylum claimants on front lines of COVID-19 pandemic

Anghallae

Jun 15, 2021
Goodmorning Everyone.
I submitted my application for pathway for healthcare worker in February. I received AOR same February. Up till now I haven't receive my AIP.
I submitted my a diploma in pSw and other certifications with my application.
Just yesterday I found out from my former classmate that the school in which we graduated from and received my diploma in Personal Support worker has closed down.
I became worried . What if the IRCC tried to verify my academic certification, wount that be an issue.

Khadis40

Star Member
May 30, 2021
Good morning everyone, thanks to the beautiful soul that gave me the IRCC phone number. I called them this morning because I have been waiting for my medical forms. The lady I spoke to said they have not sent it and they have no power on their ends. That this kind of pathway we are doing takes time to get everything done. “It may be 6month, one year, two years or next week” those where her words. That I should do the medicals upfront.
why am writing this is because I want to encourage us, we have no power over what is going on. The only power we have is to pray and wait in patient for God to perfect all that concern us.
I see some of us are writing with anger. My dear people, we did not even know that God will bring this pathway our way. What if we did not get this pathway, will you be angry like this. There are a lot of people wishing that they are able to be where we are today. Please channel your anger to God.
the God that have started this good thing in our lives, will perfect it to the end. Have a beautiful day at work

derin1010

Oct 18, 2017
Toronto
Good morning everyone, thanks to the beautiful soul that gave me the IRCC phone number. I called them this morning because I have been waiting for my medical forms. The lady I spoke to said they have not sent it and they have no power on their ends. That this kind of pathway we are doing takes time to get everything done. “It may be 6month, one year, two years or next week” those where her words. That I should do the medicals upfront.
why am writing this is because I want to encourage us, we have no power over what is going on. The only power we have is to pray and wait in patient for God to perfect all that concern us.
I see some of us are writing with anger. My dear people, we did not even know that God will bring this pathway our way. What if we did not get this pathway, will you be angry like this. There are a lot of people wishing that they are able to be where we are today. Please channel your anger to God.
the God that have started this good thing in our lives, will perfect it to the end. Have a beautiful day at work
Excellent

Khadis40

Star Member
May 30, 2021
Goodmorning Everyone.
I submitted my application for pathway for healthcare worker in February. I received AOR same February. Up till now I haven't receive my AIP.
Just yesterday I found out from my former classmate that the school in which we graduated from and received my diploma in Personal Support worker has closed down.
I became worried . What if the IRCC tried to verify my academic certification, wount that be an issue.
Did you work during this time

Apovine

Dec 5, 2020
Goodmorning Everyone.
To the best of my knowledge,IRCC is more concerned about you work experience(ie)If you truly work as a frontliner and you meet upwith the requirment and not your Diploma certificate.
Seen few people who are still in school without Diploma got their COPR.

Reactions: Anghallae

Khadis40

Star Member
May 30, 2021
Yes I worked 182 hours between June and Agust 9th 2020. When I submitted my application. I later submitted another 900 hours in April 2021
Then you have nothing to worry. Is the work they are looking at not your school. Because am still in school and I did not summit anything concerning my school and I am waiting for my medical forms.
even if my dear, God will turn things around for your sake. Just be positive and remove every negative thinking.

Anghallae

Jun 15, 2021
Then you have nothing to worry. Is the work they are looking at not your school. Because am still in school and I did not summit anything concerning my school and I am waiting for my medical forms.
even if my dear, God will turn things around for your sake. Just be positive and remove every negative thinking.
Amen. Thank you.

Mussawar586

Star Member
May 27, 2021
Salaam/Good morning
Timeline
Application received: 3 may 2021
Aor:20 may
No other correspondence until now
I just call IRCC today agent told me your background passed wait for next step. Any one have same situation?

Last edited:

gntsomeonu

Star Member
Feb 20, 2021
Category........
Other
Salaam/Good morning
Timeline
Application received: 3 may 2021
Aor:20 may
No other correspondence until now
I just call IRCC today agent told me your background passed wait for next step. Any one have same situation?
This should be background check with your employees. Pray for your AIP to come sooner after this.

Hopie

Apr 29, 2021
Hello,
my friend submitted Dec 2020 , got AOR and also a letter saying her claim has being placed on hold in Jan but yet to receive AIP .Application went in process Jan 12th.She has being working as a PSW since 2018 and made 853 hrs between march 13th -Aug 14th 2020.She has been calling and evensent Web pages but has been getting the same response application is in process .Does anyone have advice for her?cos this is making so unhappy.