+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pathway to permanent residency recognizes exceptional service of asylum claimants on front lines of COVID-19 pandemic

eni2000

Sep 28, 2015
I came to Canada 2017 i haven't got an hearing date yet. they keep postponing my hearing date because the minister plans to intervene in my hearing because they send me Article 1F.

I applied for the pathway for healthcare worker in February 2nd 2021 with basic 120 hours and received AOR on the 10th of February . I also sent them my completed proof of work experience first week of march with 900 hours completed.

I checked online and it shows in process since 5th of march.
am so scared and worried. will the ministers planned intervention of Article 1F affect my pathway application? because i dont known why they havent send my my approval in Principle AIP since then

any advice.
In the same boat. I am dying of anxiety. The wait is killing me. I work with the regional government, have more than 4,000hrs. I am really scared.

Reactions: Fayamufi

Khejjy

Mar 16, 2021
I applied since February 12, 2021 with all requirements met and I have not heard anything till date, not even AOR... Please is there anyone in the same boat with me.. And please any advice is appreciated.

Reactions: YEMMYILO

DiBrownieF

Star Member
Feb 20, 2021
I applied since February 12, 2021 with all requirements met and I have not heard anything till date, not even AOR... Please is there anyone in the same boat with me.. And please any advice is appreciated.
Call them and ask. It is a long time not to get even AOR. They received my application on the 16Feb2021, I got AOR on the 04.Mar.2021. Just straightup call them and ask, you may be missing a document or something.