+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pathway to permanent residency recognizes exceptional service of asylum claimants on front lines of COVID-19 pandemic

DiBrownieF

Star Member
Feb 20, 2021
Please everyone, if you want to get the full extent of the status of your application, call the IRCC number above and request to know your application status. This is only if you have received an AOR and eventually an application or file number. They will ask you to enter your application number not UCI number, when you do, they will tell you what exactly they are doing with your application at the moment, you will not see this online. For mine, they said I don't need any further documents, I don't need medicals, I don't need an interview,I don't need finger prints, and they are currently running my background checks. They said they will let me know if any of these change. That is what the phone status check told me. Maybe you guys can try it too, to see what exactly is happening to your application. It is more detailed than the 'in process' we see online. I know I am very close to the scent of my COPR:D:p

Last edited:

derin1010

Oct 18, 2017
Toronto
Please everyone, if you want to get the full extent of the status of your application, call the IRCC number above and request to know your application status. This is only if you have received an AOR and eventually an application or file number. They will ask you to enter your application number not UCI number, when you do, they will tell you what exactly they are doing with your application at the moment, you will not see this online. For mine, they said I don't need any further documents, I don't need medicals, I don't need an interview,I don't need finger prints, and they are currently running my background checks. They said they will let me know if any of these change. That is what the phone status check told me. Maybe you guys can try it too, to see what exactly is happening to your application. It is more detailed than the 'in process' we see online. I know I am very close to the scent of my COPR:D:p
This is the standard information you hear on the phone. That doest mean they will not request you to complete the medical or other requirements.

DiBrownieF

Star Member
Feb 20, 2021
This is the standard information you hear on the phone. That doest mean they will not request you to complete the medical or other requirements.
standard information as how? Each application is different and there is no standard information. They don't require a medical test is not standard information. My medicals expired 5 months ago, I wrote and requested them to waive medicals for me and my family. Everyone has their application situation, this is mine and I believe what I heard on phone. If you require medicals, they will straight up just request for 1, they don't move in circles.

Last edited:

starsinthesky

Star Member
Feb 24, 2021
hopefuly you will hear it soon. I have been hearing the same information for a month now, I hope they will send an email about COPR soon

Reactions: DiBrownieF

DiBrownieF

Star Member
Feb 20, 2021
hopefuly you will hear it soon. I have been hearing the same information for a month now, I hope they will send an email about COPR soon
background checks can take up to 6 weeks or more to be completed, because all the countries you have lived in for the past 10 years have to be cleared. By April ending, I know COPRs will be coming through.

Last edited:

cmunonye3

Star Member
Mar 13, 2021
In the same boat. I am dying of anxiety. The wait is killing me. I work with the regional government, have more than 4,000hrs. I am really scared.
I spoke to a different experience lawyer today, just to hear his opinion.
he said I don't have to be worried about the exclusion order because it hasn't been determined yet.

That I should just wait for them to decide.

hopefully it will be a good news very soon

Reactions: eni2000

lekanhamdalat

Star Member
Dec 21, 2020
standard information as how? Each application is different and there is no standard information. They don't require a medical test is not standard information. My medicals expired 5 months ago, I wrote and requested them to waive medicals for me and my family. Everyone has their application situation, this is mine and I believe what I heard on phone. If you require medicals, they will straight up just request for 1, they don't move in circles.
It means that it the same information for every one. I got the same message and yet they still requested for medicals wen it was time

Reactions: Enny4bj2000

derin1010

Oct 18, 2017
Toronto
Yes i know what am saying. Its a stardard information you hear. I have many people that heard same information and was later requested to do medicals.

Reactions: Lolly smiles