+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pathway to permanent residency recognizes exceptional service of asylum claimants on front lines of COVID-19 pandemic

Tmon

Star Member
Mar 9, 2021
There is has been no update on ecas since the last time i received an AOR on February 24th.
Was it becuase i only submitted my application with the 120 hours.?
I expect at least to show its in process.
I should be able to complete the remaining 630 hours before the end of this month. Hopefully
Hello! Please when did you submit? Whats the timeline between submission and AOR?

Faitico

Star Member
Dec 5, 2020
Your spouse being a PR should cover or file for you,just my thinking.
You can ask a Lawyer if you your spouse need to fill those forms.
He did , but it’s taking a long time, my file was recently transferred to Etobicoke which means longer processing time.so I said let me just try this since I already qualify for it.

starsinthesky

Star Member
Feb 24, 2021
i submitted february 16th up till now there is no update.
please advice
First you will have AOR (Approval of Received) then if you are eligible, you will get AIP in 1-2 weeks (Approval in Principle). You will have 30 days to submit medical, police certifications, financial situation and you will need to wait for COPR. There is no specific timeline for COPR. But people say it takes 2 months. I have been waiting for almost 2 months but still in process

Orahman

Star Member
Jan 28, 2021
First you will have AOR (Approval of Received) then if you are eligible, you will get AIP in 1-2 weeks (Approval in Principle). You will have 30 days to submit medical, police certifications, financial situation and you will need to wait for COPR. There is no specific timeline for COPR. But people say it takes 2 months. I have been waiting for almost 2 months but still in process
I got AOR since February 24th. No further correspondence or any changes online since then
Does that mean am not qualify or becuase i submitted my with the 120 hours?
Am just curious

YEMMYILO

Sep 21, 2016
Ok thanks for the information

gntsomeonu

Star Member
Feb 20, 2021
Category........
Other
I got AOR since February 24th. No further correspondence or any changes online since then
Does that mean am not qualify or becuase i submitted my with the 120 hours?
Am just curious
You can only qualify if you meet the 120 hours with March 14 and August 14 as well as completing a six months or 750 hours experience. The 750 hours minimum is inclusive of the 120 hours. If you submitted on the 120 hours, your application would be acknowledged but decision will not be made until you submit the full work experience. according to their website, you have until August 2021 to complete the 6 months or 750 hours and until October 2021 to submit all supporting documents (most importantly your payslips and reference letter that you completed the requirements). If you have so far completed the 750 hours, then you should send this to them quoting your application number. Best of luck.