+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pathway to permanent residency recognizes exceptional service of asylum claimants on front lines of COVID-19 pandemic

N3ca

Star Member
Sep 26, 2020
Hello everyone, am happy to inform the you guy that I
got my eCOPR today,
Congratulations
Just asking, where did you recieve your eCOPR, is it through your email or on the portal?
I am waiting for mine, just curious if I will receive a notification on my email or on the portal?

thank god

Star Member
Jan 1, 2022
Congratulations
Just asking, where did you recieve your eCOPR, is it through your email or on the portal?
I am waiting for mine, just curious if I will receive a notification on my email or on the portal?
COPR is uploaded in the portal but you will get an email notification. Also a welcome mail from Vancouver BRO-BRA

cmunonye3

Star Member
Mar 13, 2021
Is there anyone who is a pending refugee claimant who applied for Healthcare pathway and received COPR without been ask to withdraw his or her refugee claim

Tmon

Star Member
Mar 9, 2021
Is there anyone who is a pending refugee claimant who applied for Healthcare pathway and received COPR without been ask to withdraw his or her refugee claim
Me! I was never asked to withdraw my refugee claim. I withdrew it myself after my COPR.

Tmon

Star Member
Mar 9, 2021
Good news guys!
received ECOPR today
Application sent June 30,2021
AOR July 8,2021
AIP August 23rd,2021( no medical exam required)
PR credentials March 1, 2022
PR portal login March 3, 2022
Ecopr March 10, 2022
To everyone still waiting, you’re almost there. All the best.
Congratulations!

ZAYAN2020

Nov 13, 2021
Hello everyone, please is there anyone who has gotten their COPR and has been able to apply for child benefit especially the back pay from CRA?
I applied for CCB immediately after I got the eCOPR. Took them the next month before they finalized the application but they paid the outstanding payment from the month of eCOPR.
BUT for the back payment from the day we entered Canada, NOTHING WAS PAID, I submitted bunch of documents, made bundle of calls but they told us we were not Temporary Residents for those months.

My concern now is : Does the days spent in Canada counts towards the half day credits towards our citizenship application or the 3yrs starts from day when we got the eCOPR ?

I have been here since 2018

thank god

Star Member
Jan 1, 2022
I applied for CCB immediately after I got the eCOPR. Took them the next month before they finalized the application but they paid the outstanding payment from the month of eCOPR.
BUT for the back payment from the day we entered Canada, NOTHING WAS PAID, I submitted bunch of documents, made bundle of calls but they told us we were not Temporary Residents for those months.

My concern now is : Does the days spent in Canada counts towards the half day credits towards our citizenship application or the 3yrs starts from day when we got the eCOPR ?

As we don't have any status after the claim the days are not calculated it's written in IRCC website in citizenship section

Reactions: ZAYAN2020

sohaib1

Champion Member
Jan 28, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2015
Doc's Request.
13-10-2015 (Urdu Nikah Nama)
AOR Received.
02-04-2015
File Transfer...
20-04-2015
Med's Done....
PreDone 20-01-2015
Passport Req..
11-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-12-2015
LANDED..........
10-12-2015

it starts after you get copr I believe. Can anybody confirm that

Reactions: ZAYAN2020