+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pathway to permanent residency recognizes exceptional service of asylum claimants on front lines of COVID-19 pandemic

N3ca

Star Member
Sep 26, 2020
My family just got AIP today.
Timeline
Feb 23 - Application received by IRCC
March 23 - AOR
March 31 - Refugee claim/ hearing put on hold
May 7 - Processing
June 7 - AIP
Congratulations
Please how did you no it’s processing
And did you receive AIP by email or online application status? Thanks

gntsomeonu

Star Member
Feb 20, 2021
Category........
Other
Congratulations
Thanks.
Check your application status online.
AIP was received by email. Sent directly to my lawyer. The online application status has not changed yet. This would likely change by end of this week.

Reactions: N3ca

Hopie

Apr 29, 2021
Congratulations
This info is updated on your online profile,mine went in process march 24th and I got my AIP May 28th.

Reactions: N3ca

lekanhamdalat

Star Member
Dec 21, 2020
A subtle advice to most of u waiting for medical forms or others... U can try to create a sort of indirect reminder to the Niagarafall email... See... Submit other documents or if u have submitted, make a slight reference to it and say u are awaiting the next line of action.
It has been working for me and those around me... I hope it works for...
After waiting for 5 weeks after medical recieved... I decided to mail them indirectly making an enquiry on Thursday... By Monday... I got both response and letter to withdraw my refugee application that I have been expecting since.
A friend of mine used this method too.... She got her medical form within one week of submitting other requested documents

Khejjy

Mar 16, 2021
A subtle advice to most of u waiting for medical forms or others... U can try to create a sort of indirect reminder to the Niagarafall email... See... Submit other documents or if u have submitted, make a slight reference to it and say u are awaiting the next line of action.
It has been working for me and those around me... I hope it works for...
After waiting for 5 weeks after medical recieved... I decided to mail them indirectly making an enquiry on Thursday... By Monday... I got both response and letter to withdraw my refugee application that I have been expecting since.
A friend of mine used this method too.... She got her medical form within one week of submitting other requested documents
Please do we use the email in the AIP letter, to send the mail?

wello711

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2021
Canada
Category........
Other
Hi guys may i know if IRCC accept scanned forms/signatures for adult dependent who lives abroad for PR application processed in Canada ?