+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pathway to permanent residency recognizes exceptional service of asylum claimants on front lines of COVID-19 pandemic

Apovine

Dec 5, 2020
Please share the fax no. To send the withdrawl request . Tia
You better do a proper research to know where to send your withdrawal request to.

otherwise,you might be on a long tinnnnn .
Is not just about faxing it to anywhere,but the right location and office.
Re-read carefully the withdrawal request email you were sent to have a proper understanding.

Reactions: Rpwr86

Rpwr86

Star Member
Jun 19, 2021
You better do a proper research to know where to send your withdrawal request to.

otherwise,you might be on a long tinnnnn .
Is not just about faxing it to anywhere,but the right location and office.
Re-read carefully the withdrawal request email you were sent to have a proper understanding.
Thnks for concern . Yeah it was at montreal division /

vick_kenny

Jan 11, 2015
Hello Everyone,

I have a concern.
I made my refugee claim in mid-2018. Got my work permit and everything I needed to start work.
I have been working as home support work and a community support worker since 2019.
Gracefully, this new route opened up for refugee claimants who are working in the care field.

I applied in March, 2021 for my PR through the Health-Care Workers Permanent Residence Pathway.
I sent all required information/ document (also attached a letter stating that if any information or clarity is needed to please let me know). Only to receive an email saying that my application did not go through without pointing out a clear reason why.

This is really saddening to me and others I know.

Why are they treating refugee health workers like this?

I need suggestions to resolving this. Any pointers or assistance will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Apovine

Dec 5, 2020
Hello Everyone,

I have a concern.
I made my refugee claim in mid-2018. Got my work permit and everything I needed to start work.
I have been working as home support work and a community support worker since 2019.
Gracefully, this new route opened up for refugee claimants who are working in the care field.

I applied in March, 2021 for my PR through the Health-Care Workers Permanent Residence Pathway.
I sent all required information/ document (also attached a letter stating that if any information or clarity is needed to please let me know). Only to receive an email saying that my application did not go through without pointing out a clear reason why.

This is really saddening to me and others I know.

Why are they treating refugee health workers like this?

I need suggestions to resolving this. Any pointers or assistance will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.
Was it after your AOR or AIP you were refused?
Did you use a Lawyer ?

stephen1121

Apr 10, 2019
Good morning. I heard something today and thought to share. A friend of my friend obtained PR through this pathway and decided to travel to his home country where he claimed he was persecuted on a direct flight. Unfortunately for him, he was denied entry back into canada at the port of entry, that he violated the PR card. Please let us be mindful of how we do things on this humanitarian application.

A word is enough for the wise. I pray for more AIPs and COPRs.
The difference between H&C APPLICANT and PROTECTED PERSON
A successful H&C applicant becomes a permanent resident. Unlike a protected person, they do not risk losing their permanent resident status only because they travel to or get a passport from their country of nationality.

A protected person who becomes a permanent resident could lose their status as a protected person and permanent resident if they voluntarily go back under the protection of their country of nationality. This could happen if they travel to or get a passport from that country. They could then be forced to leave Canada.

vick_kenny

Jan 11, 2015
Were you refused after you got AOR or AIP?
No, I wasn't refused. My hearing was affected due to the covid restrictions in place. Spoke to an agent who called me and there has not been a set date for my hearing as of the time I sent in my application.

Apovine

Dec 5, 2020
No, I wasn't refused. My hearing was affected due to the covid restrictions in place. Spoke to an agent who called me and there has not been a set date for my hearing as of the time I sent in my application.
Seem.you dont understand what AOR or AIP means.

After submitting your Pathway application ,were you sent an email acknowledging they received it before they sent you a refusal or rejection email?