16/09/2015
Passport Req..
16/02/2016
VISA ISSUED...
18/02/2016
LANDED..........
02/03/2016
Lxxshell said:
Sent my passport on 16th, delivered on 17th, but it did not get a signature since I even didn't know I need to request one :-X, it just say delivered on the canada post tracking page. Hopefully it was delivered to the right place. Finger crossed :(
Same happened to me....my passport reached Ottawa on the 17th. Tracking shows delivered but no signature...

Last year when I send my passport for visa extension to ottawa it never showed delivered at all. It was showing out for delivery..even my return tracker was activated and I got my passport back...

I hope we are OK.....

Masin

Nov 2, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi friends,
My tracking number is activated while the status on the second page of my cic is still open! On the first page it shows approved! weird CIC ;)

wackytacky

Jul 23, 2015
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Masin said:
Hi friends,
My tracking number is activated while the status on the second page of my cic is still open! On the first page it shows approved! weird CIC ;)
Wow! thats great! I wonder whats happening with mine :(

Lxxshell

Jun 24, 2015
fkl said:
You don't have to worry. Neither did most people that I know did that. I didn't request a signature explicitly just that I see it on tracking page.

It is not relevant as long as it is delivered to CIC and you wrote the correct address.
Thank you ;D It makes me feel better. I did write the correct address,hope CIC received it.

Lxxshell

Jun 24, 2015
raihan101eee said:
Same happened to me....my passport reached Ottawa on the 17th. Tracking shows delivered but no signature...

Last year when I send my passport for visa extension to ottawa it never showed delivered at all. It was showing out for delivery..even my return tracker was activated and I got my passport back...

I hope we are OK.....
Let's pray together.....

pkumthek

May 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey Friends,

My passport was received in Ottawa on Feb 17th. However, on canada post it is only showing delivered. There is no information of anyone who received it. Is this something i should be worried of??

Thanks

zagahr

Feb 11, 2016
pkumthek said:
Hey Friends,

My passport was received in Ottawa on Feb 17th. However, on canada post it is only showing delivered. There is no information of anyone who received it. Is this something i should be worried of??

Thanks
Took a while (few hours) before the signature portion came up on canada post tracking

pkumthek

May 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ok but if it is delivered then I hope they must have received it. Any idea how long it takes for CIC to return the passport and COPR?

Masin

Nov 2, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pkumthek said:
Ok but if it is delivered then I hope they must have received it. Any idea how long it takes for CIC to return the passport and COPR?
Around two weeks, more or less!

pkumthek

May 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Masin said:
Around two weeks, more or less!
Thanks Masin. I hope I get it soon as I have a trip at the end of march. Can I do border landing to complete the process faster?

yellowknifer

Star Member
Jul 24, 2015
Hello folks,

I am joining the club.
I posted two passports today after getting the most awaited PPR (thanks to Almighty Allah).
I enclosed two pictures (one named and dated on the back with photographer stamp on the back) of myself and my spouse.

Masin

Nov 2, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pkumthek said:
Thanks Masin. I hope I get it soon as I have a trip at the end of march. Can I do border landing to complete the process faster?
No worries, you are totally fine. You will get back your passport in time. Sure, you can do border landing which is faster.

sidaktoronto

Sep 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-OTTAWA
NOC Code......
228X
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 7, 2015
Doc's Request.
October 28, 2015
Nomination.....
September 12, 2015
AOR Received.
October 7, 2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with EE Application
File Transfer...
Not Applicable
Med's Request
Submitted with EE Application
Med's Done....
October 6, 2015
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
Feb 19, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 24, 2016
LANDED..........
March 8, 2016
yellowknifer said:
Hello folks,

I am joining the club.
I posted two passports today after getting the most awaited PPR (thanks to Almighty Allah).
I enclosed two pictures (one named and dated on the back with photographer stamp on the back) of myself and my spouse.
Hey just wanted to know what size of envelop did you used for sending passports. I also have two passports to send .... Please let me know