+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PASSPORTS TO CPC-OTTAWA IN Feb 2016

zyy36912

Jun 22, 2015
rkurtur said:
Zyy36912,

Are you saying we will get Passport and Copr with out application approved in my cic? Is it happened to your friend ?
Hi There,

My friends' online status didn't change until she landed, around 2 days after I think. It always remained as decision made, but that's everything. It happens to me too, right now my status is decision made too, nothing else. At first I thought this was normal, until I read all these posts here. I called my friend just now, she said it could be because our application is a bit different, we're not EE. So now I'm really confused. But her application changed after she landed last year in July.

pkumthek

May 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zyy36912 said:
Hey, I live in Calgary too, my passport was received on the 17th, our timeline should be really close!! Let me know when you receive yours ;D
Ok sounds good. Is your return tracker activated ?

rkurtur

Star Member
Apr 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zyy36912 said:
Hi There,

My friends' online status didn't change until she landed, around 2 days after I think. It always remained as decision made, but that's everything. It happens to me too, right now my status is decision made too, nothing else. At first I thought this was normal, until I read all these posts here. I called my friend just now, she said it could be because our application is a bit different, we're not EE. So now I'm really confused. But her application changed after she landed last year in July.
I found with my application what happened. My application status shows "action required" in my main page. In second page documenents required: we need additional document from the applicant. When I go into viewsubmitted application it was asking for my passport copy and I dont know why they are asking my passport copy again. How ever, I am trying to upload it but getting an error website/service is down at the time of submitting the application after upload. I will try to upload it again tomorrow when the website is up.

It seems document request (passport) came in my CIC along with my PPR(feb 12) but I just saw today about additional document and now I need to upload my passport copy.

Thanks everyone.

sdsouza

Feb 26, 2016
congratulations guys on getting ur applications approved

my PP was also received on 17th, but nothing yet

anyone else in the same boat?

pkumthek

May 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zyy36912 said:
Not yet? You? I'll let you know if mine is activated :)
Mine is not yet activated. Seems we will be able to see some movement on monday. I will update you once mine is activated :)

ssudarjothi

Star Member
May 5, 2015
rkurtur said:
Guys,

Ottawa received my passport on Feb 17th and now when I see my account it says "Update" and when I go into it it says

Review of submitted documents : We need an additional document from the applicant.

Is it normal? I am worried now what document they are referring. any one has any ideas??

did you check what additional document they need? was there any email or message in your MYCIC with attachment saying what document they are expecting? I have not heard this scenario, first time seeing this.

ssudarjothi

Star Member
May 5, 2015
ssudarjothi said:
did you check what additional document they need? was there any email or message in your MYCIC with attachment saying what document they are expecting? I have not heard this scenario, first time seeing this.
ok, now I see ur post, about the copy of passport request.. fine.,.

zyy36912

Jun 22, 2015
sdsouza said:
congratulations guys on getting ur applications approved

my PP was also received on 17th, but nothing yet

anyone else in the same boat?
Me too, received the 17th, nothing yet.

sidaktoronto

Sep 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-OTTAWA
NOC Code......
228X
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 7, 2015
Doc's Request.
October 28, 2015
Nomination.....
September 12, 2015
AOR Received.
October 7, 2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with EE Application
File Transfer...
Not Applicable
Med's Request
Submitted with EE Application
Med's Done....
October 6, 2015
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
Feb 19, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 24, 2016
LANDED..........
March 8, 2016
Eddie S.A said:
Got my passport back today, Monday I will do the landing at Calgary CIC offices.
How did you got the appointment at cic office in calgary ??

How much is the waiting time for the same??

I heard the waiting time is almost like 2 months normaly?

Eddie S.A

Jan 7, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-11-2015
Doc's Request.
21-11-2015
IELTS Request
21-11-2015
Med's Done....
16-12-2015
Passport Req..
10-02-2016
sidaktoronto said:
How did you got the appointment at cic office in calgary ??

How much is the waiting time for the same??

I heard the waiting time is almost like 2 months normaly?
I just phoned them and that was as easy as that.

zyy36912

Jun 22, 2015
Hi Everyone,

For those who got your return tracking number activated, when did you see that in terms of certain time of the day? Normally Canada Post has a defined pick up schedule on a daily basis, anyone know? Thx!

acey

Apr 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Eddie S.A said:
Got my passport back today, Monday I will do the landing at Calgary CIC offices.
How were you able to get an appointment so fast?
Did you call up the Calgary CIC office directly? Or the regular toll free #. Can you please share the process/timeline.
I got my passport back on Thursday. Called up the toll free # provided in the letter on Friday and the agent said that the wait time is between 2-6 weeks for the CIC Hamilton office. Still haven't heard anything from the CIC Hamilton office - which is the one closest to me.
Asked the agent if I could land at the CIC Ottawa office without an appointment (2nd/4th Tuesday every month). She had no clue and told me I had to land at the one closest to me or at the border.