App. Filed.......
09-10-2015
Nomination.....
08-09-2015
AOR Received.
09-10-2015
Passport Req..
19-02-2016
Guys, I forgot to ask the tracking number for returned mail. Do you think by any chance I can email Ottawa office to ask the tracking number????

Thank you so much!!

Joey

rkurtur

Star Member
Apr 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys,

Ottawa received my passport on Feb 17th and now when I see my account it says "Update" and when I go into it it says

Review of submitted documents : We need an additional document from the applicant.

Is it normal? I am worried now what document they are referring. any one has any ideas??

Eddie S.A

Jan 7, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-11-2015
Doc's Request.
21-11-2015
IELTS Request
21-11-2015
Med's Done....
16-12-2015
Passport Req..
10-02-2016
drkv78 said:
@Eddie
Congrats!!
when did you submit your passport for PPR?
I submitted my PPR on February 11

Luther

Star Member
Nov 15, 2014
yellowknifer said:
My PP received in CPC-Ottawa on Feb 24 by TRACY COGAN.
Anyone here has the same reciept signature?
Hey Yelowknifer i also had Tracy Cogan as my signature.

Lxxshell

Jun 24, 2015
05052015 said:
Hi, do you mean you did not get passport yet? That is a long wait!

Joey
I am still waiting for my passport. As I know, they won't send it out immediately even your status change to approved and close

Lxxshell

Jun 24, 2015
kat_jack said:
For me also , Front page shows approved .. no updates in final decision.

PP Received on Feb 17.
PP also received on 17, seems like our cases are being done in bunch

zyy36912

Jun 22, 2015
pkumthek said:
My passport was received by CIC on Feb 17th. When can I expect to receive it back? I live in Calgary.
Hey, I live in Calgary too, my passport was received on the 17th, our timeline should be really close!! Let me know when you receive yours ;D

zyy36912

Jun 22, 2015
Hi There, can someone please help me on this.

My CIC page changed to decision made before they received my passport. But when I click on the decision made link, there's nothing showing approved??? Is this normal??? My passport was received by CIC on the 17th, so will they change to approved before sending passport back??? Thanks!

jemdill

Oct 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zyy36912 said:
Hi There, can someone please help me on this.

My CIC page changed to decision made before they received my passport. But when I click on the decision made link, there's nothing showing approved??? Is this normal??? My passport was received by CIC on the 17th, so will they change to approved before sending passport back??? Thanks!

Yes, your CIC will show approved and closed before they send the PP back to you..

Aneam

Star Member
Dec 9, 2014
rkurtur said:
Guys,

Ottawa received my passport on Feb 17th and now when I see my account it says "Update" and when I go into it it says

Review of submitted documents : We need an additional document from the applicant.

Is it normal? I am worried now what document they are referring. any one has any ideas??
We were requested to submit additional docs prior to PPR. We got a message through our online account. Requesting long birth certificates for our children (certified entry of birth document in UK). It gave us 30 days to submit it. All was very straight forward for us. Hope so in your case too.

zyy36912

Jun 22, 2015
jemdill said:
Yes, your CIC will show approved and closed before they send the PP back to you..
But right now mine says decision made?? It changed to this right after I receive the passport request. Does it matter what type of application we're sending in. Mine is the skilled worker. My friend who applied though skill worker for the same. Her status didn't show approved until she actually landed??

rkurtur

Star Member
Apr 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Aneam said:
We were requested to submit additional docs prior to PPR. We got a message through our online account. Requesting long birth certificates for our children (certified entry of birth document in UK). It gave us 30 days to submit it. All was very straight forward for us. Hope so in your case too.
Thanks Aneam,

I was asked for schedule 4/4A in sep and I did provide them. After that it was showing as provided till yesterday . But today it went again 'we need additional document from applicant'. My application status still shows your action required. But I didn't get any messages after PPR.

rkurtur

Star Member
Apr 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zyy36912 said:
But right now mine says decision made?? It changed to this right after I receive the passport request. Does it matter what type of application we're sending in. Mine is the skilled worker. My friend who applied though skill worker for the same. Her status didn't show approved until she actually landed??
Zyy36912,

Are you saying we will get Passport and Copr with out application approved in my cic? Is it happened to your friend ?

Jabbay

Feb 26, 2016
Hello everyone,

I just got my passport back im gonna exit the border today. Im just wondering because i have extended my visitor visa and right now it is still on progress. Would there be a problem if i exit border today?

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
Jabbay said:
Hello everyone,

I just got my passport back im gonna exit the border today. Im just wondering because i have extended my visitor visa and right now it is still on progress. Would there be a problem if i exit border today?
Just keep receipt of application with you which signifies that your current status is implied and is proof of valid status in Canada