Mar 17, 2016
Mantrik-j said:
PPR - April 05
Passport sent - April 12
Received passport back with visa and CORP - April 28
No changes in MyCIC account yet.

Good luck all!
hi Mantrik,
has you file been updated on mycic to show approved and closed?
I called cic today and they say that my package was shipped this morning, tracker got activated this evening but sill no changes in mycic. They have my passports from Mar 23.

sony sekhon

Nov 17, 2015
MONICA1905 said:
hi Mantrik,
has you file been updated on mycic to show approved and closed?
I called cic today and they say that my package was shipped this morning, tracker got activated this evening but sill no changes in mycic. They have my passports from Mar 23.
my application has been closed and approved but I cant access the parcel, tracker not activated yet. Called CIC. they cant do much as the guy cant comment about the timing of parcel. Most likely they have not dispatched the parcel yet. Its been 4 days after receiving email from CIC. wondering where my parcel went:(

vinodram

Feb 5, 2015
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottwa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zfe4912 said:
Update, passport delivered to CIC on April 25, tracker activated on May 6. So excited~
Did u get your Passport back?

vinodram

Feb 5, 2015
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottwa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vsoftco said:
They asked me for 2 additional photos during landing (landed at local IRCC office last week), even though I have had already submitted 2 for my PPR in the right format (50mmx70mm). So YES, make sure you got them, as otherwise you risk delaying the landing, and it's not worth it for an additional $20 max that you pay for the photos.
So we need to take another set of two photos of size (50mmx70mm)? Can this be new set of photos?

newtoforum2

Star Member
Feb 17, 2016
My application just got updated ( no email received for the update), now its showing 'Approved' on cic account.My passport reached ottawa on April 28th :)

Fingers crossed, I hope i get my passport by end of this week.

vsoftco

Star Member
Aug 7, 2012
vinodram said:
So we need to take another set of two photos of size (50mmx70mm)? Can this be new set of photos?
If you took more than 2 for your PPR, then I guess you can definitely use them. I didn't think I'd need other photos, so I had to take new ones.

vinodram

Feb 5, 2015
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottwa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zfe4912 said:
Yep, I just got them this noon. Did you get it back?
They dropped in Post office and I collected today morning.

Xpresspost they say, it’s overnight however it’s not the way. We need to ask refund from these guys :)

ukaz007

Dec 10, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Got my passports back yesterday.

Really strange that we'll need another set of photos for landing. But better be safe than sorry.

vinodram

Feb 5, 2015
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottwa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So you guys got one Passport photo back along with your Passport or both?

ukaz007

Dec 10, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I've got one photo already attached to CIC copy of CoPR. But just in case will do two more this weekend. Will be landing in YYZ airport when I get back from a trip and go with my family to Carway, AB to finalize my family's landing.

zfe4912

Star Member
Jan 11, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vinodram said:
So you guys got one Passport photo back along with your Passport or both?
I also got 1 photo back, I gonna landing in YVR next month after a trip. Good luck guys~

Sehbaaz

Star Member
Aug 19, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
28th Oct,2015
AOR Received.
2nd December 2015
Passport Req..
26th April
VISA ISSUED...
11th May
LANDED..........
17th May 2016
Hi guys
My application has been approved and closed by God's Grace. Any idea about how long it takes to get tracker activated?
Thnx

Malik87

Feb 24, 2015
Sehbaaz said:
Hi guys
My application has been approved and closed by God's Grace. Any idea about how long it takes to get tracker activated?
Thnx
When was your passport delivered to ottawa?
You should check in the evening after 7pm for your tracker