+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PASSPORTS TO CPC-OTTAWA in April 2016

zsmfym0522

Feb 1, 2016
how long will it take for CIC to activate the Xpress after the application has been approved and closed? My CIC updated the status on May 7th, showing it's approved and closed. But till today, I still cannot track my passport....Really nervous about Canada Post, because the Xpresspost lost my passport when I applied TRV last year. :eek:

newtoforum2

Star Member
Feb 17, 2016
zsmfym0522 said:
how long will it take for CIC to activate the Xpress after the application has been approved and closed? My CIC updated the status on May 7th, showing it's approved and closed. But till today, I still cannot track my passport....Really nervous about Canada Post, because the Xpresspost lost my passport when I applied TRV last year. :eek:
As per what happened in past, it looks like you have to wait for 2 business days for tracker to activate

Malik87

Feb 24, 2015
newtoforum2 said:
As per what happened in past, it looks like you have to wait for 2 business days for tracker to activate
did you get update about your tracker? i guess your application was approved may 10th

newtoforum2

Star Member
Feb 17, 2016
I also called CIC today and asked the agent when my passport will be dispatched, she didnt give any useful information.

And yes yesterday my application on the main page started showing 'Approved' but when i clicked on 'check status and messages ', nothing got changed there. But today I received an email at noon that my cic account has been updated. When i logged in and again clicked on 'Check status and messages' , this is what I see:

Application/profile status : Closed
A background check is needed : Complete
Final Decision: This application has been approved

newtoforum2

Star Member
Feb 17, 2016
Malik87 said:
did you get update about your tracker? i guess your application was approved may 10th
Nope not yet :( I hope it activates today. For today I don't have high hopes. I was thinking to do my landing this weekend but looks like I won't get my passport by Friday. Probably I will get by Monday, if my tracker won't activate today evening.

Malik87

Feb 24, 2015
newtoforum2 said:
I also called CIC today and asked the agent when my passport will be dispatched, she didnt give any useful information.

And yes yesterday my application on the main page started showing 'Approved' but when i clicked on 'check status and messages ', nothing got changed there. But today I received an email at noon that my cic account has been updated. When i logged in and again clicked on 'Check status and messages' , this is what I see:

Application/profile status : Closed
A background check is needed : Complete
Final Decision: This application has been approved
well we have to wait then but I really hope I get my passport back by Friday as I have planned to take a flight on sunday :(

newtoforum2

Star Member
Feb 17, 2016
Malik87 said:
well we have to wait then but I really hope I get my passport back by Friday as I have planned to take a flight on sunday :(
Oh!! Good Luck, I hope we get our passports by Friday. #FingersCrossed

koolsid4u

Star Member
Oct 16, 2014
Hi

I sent my passport 2 weeks back Apr 25th

So far no updates from CPC ottawa

How long its taking to get passport back from CPC ottawa

Sid

Dia87

Star Member
Sep 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Schedule 4 & 4A
Nomination.....
11/12/2015
AOR Received.
12-01-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
23-01-2016 passed
Passport Req..
22-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
09-05-2016
koolsid4u said:
Hi

I sent my passport 2 weeks back Apr 25th

So far no updates from CPC ottawa

How long its taking to get passport back from CPC ottawa

Sid
Hi,

Usually it takes about 2 weeks. You can send email to CPC Ottawa and ask them the status of your passport or call them or can do both.

I did send my passport on 25th and delivered on 27th. My return tracker is activated and it's in transit now.

Malik87

Feb 24, 2015
newtoforum2 said:
Nope not yet :( I hope it activates today. For today I don't have high hopes. I was thinking to do my landing this weekend but looks like I won't get my passport by Friday. Probably I will get by Monday, if my tracker won't activate today evening.
any update about tracker?

sony sekhon

Nov 17, 2015
Dia87 said:
Hi,

Usually it takes about 2 weeks. You can send email to CPC Ottawa and ask them the status of your passport or call them or can do both.

I did send my passport on 25th and delivered on 27th. My return tracker is activated and it's in transit now.
how to call cpc ottawa. my passport cnt be tracked. its been 3 weeks now

sony sekhon

Nov 17, 2015
zsmfym0522 said:
did your tracker get activated? mine still cnt be tracked. its 3 weeks alread

Dia87

Star Member
Sep 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Schedule 4 & 4A
Nomination.....
11/12/2015
AOR Received.
12-01-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
23-01-2016 passed
Passport Req..
22-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
09-05-2016
sony sekhon said:
how to call cpc ottawa. my passport cnt be tracked. its been 3 weeks now
" 1.888.242.2100, Monday to Friday, 8am to 4pm local time, except for statutory holidays. To speak to an agent, you can sometimes navigate through the automated messages by pressing 1-1-1-2-0"

sajeed100

Aug 12, 2014
Hi there I sent my passport on 18th April 2016 and cpc received it on 20th April and than I got mail in my cic on 26th April that my application process complete but they dint receive my photographs so send 2 photos with in 30 days I immediately send them 2 photos and they received it on 28th April but still my return tracker not activated, What should I do to get my passport soon because I really need to travel to my home country its emergency and they are not responding to my email as well.
Regards
Sajid

newtoforum2

Star Member
Feb 17, 2016
Dia87 said:
Hi,

When your application approved on CIC account ? I am just trying to figure out how many days it took in your case to activate tracker after the application approved.

My application approved on 10th May, still tracker is not activate.