+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passports to Accra Visa Office !

Lawg

May 7, 2020
P

I know and understand all you have written! My comment was based one the guy trying really hard to make us accept that we can travel even though our CoPR email says we cannot!!
But ET takes people and they are travelling everyday. It does not look like a risk to me. Maybe we should get more information instead.

Lawg

May 7, 2020
I believe a lot is happening and fast. Just yesterday I saw a mail about somebody who was advised to do med again for visa to be stamped because a new guideline says PRV may not be issued to persons whose med validity is less than six months.

Jbach

Star Member
Jul 21, 2020
I just got off the phone with Vfs Lagos. Processed passports from AVO came in last week Monday and unfortunately mine is not included.
CSA said next batch will probably be coming in a week or 2.
The test of patience continues!!!
Ok thanks for this info however did you get any counterfoil update ? And if you did, when was that ?

Reactions: Etty

nathan2020EE

Star Member
Sep 21, 2020
Permanent residence applicants in possession of an expired Confirmation of Permanent Residence (COPR) and permanent resident visa (PRV) who are ready to travel to Canada should no longer be contacting IRCC through the Web form or processing office email.

IRCC will be contacting these applicants once they are approved to come to Canada.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/updates/2020-covid-approved-pr-applications.html#shr-pg0

Last edited:

Prayerworks

Aug 2, 2020
Permanent residence applicants in possession of an expired Confirmation of Permanent Residence (COPR) and permanent resident visa (PRV) who are ready to travel to Canada should no longer be contacting IRCC through the Web form or processing office email.

IRCC will be contacting these applicants once they are approved to come to Canada.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/updates/2020-covid-approved-pr-applications.html#shr-pg0
Too many confusing instructions. How does this affect the people that are exempted from travel restrictions?

Reactions: nathan2020EE

nathan2020EE

Star Member
Sep 21, 2020
Too many confusing instructions. How does this affect the people that are exempted from travel restrictions?
In this thread https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/copr-and-coronavirus.681880/page-916
They talk about getting an approval letter (AL) before travelling. Some even said IRCC sent them an email asking if they're ready to travel in 60 days and they must respond or IRCC will assume they are not ready and their application will be put hold

Etty

Jun 6, 2019
Please if you have received your passport back from vfs indicate so we can project our timeline. Thank you.

Etty

Jun 6, 2019
Omo!!!Passport landed yesterday oh. I submitted since nov 6. I got a mail of courier this monday and they delivered yesterday. We thank Go
Omo!!!Passport landed yesterday oh. I submitted since nov 6. I got a mail of courier this monday and they delivered yesterday. We thank God
Please kindly advise when counterfoil- was updated till you received the passport. Congratulations, we are happy for you.