+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passports to Accra Visa Office !

Lizzybet

Nov 11, 2019
I want to believe the delay in processing passport is intentional especially after certain people started receiving call from IRCC not to travel. It's an attempt to limit or prevent more travels due to increasing rate of Covid 19 in Canada.
I went through the delay and it was very frustrating. However to the glory of God I am now in Canada. Below is my timeline:

AOR Jan 2020
PPR 15 September
Dispatched 18 September
Received and Transmitted to IRCC 24th Sept
Call From IRCC 6th October
Second Call to Spouse (in Canada) 28th Oct
Another PPR: 29th October
Decision Envelope Ready: 5th November
Dispatched: 6th November
Received: 9th November

I want to encourage everyone to be very very patient as there is nothing you can do about the delay. I and my spouse sent series of mail without any response from IRCC. It was when one of their officers called him to ask if he was willing to receive me that he was able to express our frustrations and the need for them to consider me. VFS global has no power over the processing than to reply "we have not received your passport, it will be dispatched as soon as we receive".
I wish you all the very best.

Okumeh

Nov 7, 2019
Good evening. Please I need help in submission of my Passport. I was told to submit my passport to VAC , please can someone help me with the procedure.

Okumeh

Nov 7, 2019
I sent my passport to VFS Lagos on Monday. Yesterday (Tuesday) i received this mail

Your application, tracking ID No. XXXXXXX is in transit and has been dispatched to the IRCC Office through the Canada Visa Application Centre, Lagos Office, on 10/27/2020 4:18:58 PM for processing. For further details, please contact the VAC helpline number or refer to our

But when i tracked the application online, it says "Passport is ready for collection at the VAC"

does anyone know why this happens ?
Good evening. I got a mail asking me to submit my passport . Please help me on how to go about it since you are in Nigeria. I went to their Lekki VFS office today but was not allowed in. Was told to send it through DHL but I need to know what to include in the package and if there’s any payment to be made , which account to pay in . You can also send you account number if you will want me call you for clarification . And also who do we address the package to?

Okumeh

Nov 7, 2019
Good evening. I got a mail asking me to submit my passport . Please help me on how to go about it since you are in Nigeria. I went to their Lekki VFS office today but was not allowed in. Was told to send it through DHL but I need to know what to include in the package and if there’s any payment to be made , which account to pay in . You can also send you account number if you will want me call you for clarification . And also who do we address the package to?
Hi Paparazzi,

Okumeh

Nov 7, 2019
Hi Paparazzi,

Okumeh

Nov 7, 2019
Hi Paparazzi,
Hi Paparazzi ,

My email address is okwudilie@yahoo.com

Dziggy

Oct 6, 2020
I want to believe the delay in processing passport is intentional especially after certain people started receiving call from IRCC not to travel. It's an attempt to limit or prevent more travels due to increasing rate of Covid 19 in Canada.
I went through the delay and it was very frustrating. However to the glory of God I am now in Canada. Below is my timeline:

AOR Jan 2020
PPR 15 September
Dispatched 18 September
Received and Transmitted to IRCC 24th Sept
Call From IRCC 6th October
Second Call to Spouse (in Canada) 28th Oct
Another PPR: 29th October
Decision Envelope Ready: 5th November
Dispatched: 6th November
Received: 9th November

I want to encourage everyone to be very very patient as there is nothing you can do about the delay. I and my spouse sent series of mail without any response from IRCC. It was when one of their officers called him to ask if he was willing to receive me that he was able to express our frustrations and the need for them to consider me. VFS global has no power over the processing than to reply "we have not received your passport, it will be dispatched as soon as we receive".
I wish you all the very best.
Hi Liz. Congratulations! Pls did you download the arrivecan app? What information is required, what are we to put into the quarantine plan and any other guidelines pls. Thanks.

Lizzybet

Nov 11, 2019
Hi Liz. Congratulations! Pls did you download the arrivecan app? What information is required, what are we to put into the quarantine plan and any other guidelines pls. Thanks.
Thanks. Yes, I downloaded the app (it's compulsory) and I filled it 3/4 days to my travel. They asked simple information about you (passport bio data page info), flight details, place of quarantine and the likes.
Though I drafted my quarantine plan in a document, I wasn't asked to submit it at the point of entry. Once they ask if you downloaded your ArriveCan app, you are cleared.
After filling the app, a receipt will be issued to you, you can screenshot it/ save the page as proof too. It was part of the documents I carried along. Good luck