+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passports to Accra Visa Office !

Dziggy

Oct 6, 2020
Thanks. Yes, I downloaded the app (it's compulsory) and I filled it 3/4 days to my travel. They asked simple information about you (passport bio data page info), flight details, place of quarantine and the likes.
Though I drafted my quarantine plan in a document, I wasn't asked to submit it at the point of entry. Once they ask if you downloaded your ArriveCan app, you are cleared.
After filling the app, a receipt will be issued to you, you can screenshot it/ save the page as proof too. It was part of the documents I carried along. Good luck
Thanks a lot dear. I am grateful. How is the weather?

Goodnewscad

Nov 27, 2020
Please can you help me with the procedure on how to submit my password to BAC Nigeria .
I think you should call VFS to get the exact requirement as it fits your situation. That said, please find a generic response from VFS

Thank you for contacting VFS Canada Visa Information Service Centre in Nigeria.

“Kindly be informed that you can send in all required passports/documents via a one-way courier process, using your preferred courier service agency to the application either Lagos or Abuja.

You are to send in the following documents;

Intl passport,

Vfs consent form (2 copies),

Passport request letter including all the requirements stated in the letter

2 copies of passport data page,

Slip that was issued after biometric enrollment (no passport transmission fee required)

Your contact information, including your email address and phone number.

You are to make payment of N7,430 per applicant for passport transmission if you did not do your biometric at the same application centre where you want to send in your passport (including applicants below 14 and above 80 years of age) and an optional sms fee of N760.

The Account name and number : CANADA LOGISTIC COLLECTION ACCOUNT (a/c no 0065165839 ) Sterling Bank.

After the process is completed from the Embassy, you will be contacted on how to make payment for the VFS in-house courier delivery process for passport return.

Also, you can mail us the details of payment at feedback.cannig@vfshelpline.com or info.cannig@vfshelpline.com

Visit www.vfsglobal.com for update

Please feel free to get in touch with us in case of further information on your Canada Visa Application. You may choose to contact us via email on info.cannig@vfshelpline.com and we will get back to you within two (2) business days.

You may call our Canada Visa Information Helpline +234 81501 99900 between 0800hrs to 1500hrs or chat with our agent by visiting our website given below. “

Mike@2019

Oct 13, 2019
I think you should call VFS to get the exact requirement as it fits your situation. That said, please find a generic response from VFS

Thank you for contacting VFS Canada Visa Information Service Centre in Nigeria.

“Kindly be informed that you can send in all required passports/documents via a one-way courier process, using your preferred courier service agency to the application either Lagos or Abuja.

You are to send in the following documents;

Intl passport,

Vfs consent form (2 copies),

Passport request letter including all the requirements stated in the letter

2 copies of passport data page,

Slip that was issued after biometric enrollment (no passport transmission fee required)

Your contact information, including your email address and phone number.

You are to make payment of N7,430 per applicant for passport transmission if you did not do your biometric at the same application centre where you want to send in your passport (including applicants below 14 and above 80 years of age) and an optional sms fee of N760.

The Account name and number : CANADA LOGISTIC COLLECTION ACCOUNT (a/c no 0065165839 ) Sterling Bank.

After the process is completed from the Embassy, you will be contacted on how to make payment for the VFS in-house courier delivery process for passport return.

Also, you can mail us the details of payment at feedback.cannig@vfshelpline.com or info.cannig@vfshelpline.com

Visit www.vfsglobal.com for update

Please feel free to get in touch with us in case of further information on your Canada Visa Application. You may choose to contact us via email on info.cannig@vfshelpline.com and we will get back to you within two (2) business days.

You may call our Canada Visa Information Helpline +234 81501 99900 between 0800hrs to 1500hrs or chat with our agent by visiting our website given below. “
What happens if you can't find the slip that was issued after biometric enrollment?

TripleE01

May 24, 2019
What happens if you can't find the slip that was issued after biometric enrollment?
You will have to pay 7430 for yourself and each of your dependants... If you have the slip then you only have to pay for your dependants excluding your spouse if he/she has the slip too...

Mike@2019

Oct 13, 2019
Hi Mike,

Any update from your end?. Have you gotten an acknowledgement for the ADR (schedule 4) you submitted?.
No I haven't gotten an acknowledgement of schedule 4.
But I got a GU four days after submitting. I don't know if it's related.

Meanwhile I got 90 days extension on my GCMS notes today. Applied Nov 3.

Reactions: Joenelly

DETO

Dec 2, 2020
I sent my documents for permanent residence since Nov 6,using vfs lagos for stamping. I called them and i was told the embassy have not returned permanent residence passports from nov 2. How valid is this information.I need help on this

Goodnewscad

Nov 27, 2020
I sent my documents for permanent residence since Nov 6,using vfs lagos for stamping. I called them and i was told the embassy have not returned permanent residence passports from nov 2. How valid is this information.I need help on this
its very valid and true