+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passports to Accra Visa Office !

Lizzybet

Nov 11, 2019
What I know about quarantine is that the 14 days mandatory quarantine starts counting from from the day you land in Canada.
With regards to this, border officials will take your details when you land Canada.
However, to make that process easy & fast, it is recommended that you download & install the ArriveCan app, & fill in your details there within 2 weeks before you arrive Canada. The app is designed to enable you share this information with border officials when you land Canada.
Well noted. Thanks

Ttayo

Jul 3, 2020
Dear Ttayo, how are you and preparations? I want to ask if you have gotten your passport and how long does it take before you could track your passport.
No SAMPEARL, am yet to get the Passports returned. I was hoping to hear from the VFS this week but am hopeful I should get it next week. As per preparations, my plan is to travel this October and hopefully, we will have more Airline options to choose from.

uche13

Feb 17, 2020
Oh! No you don't pay per person, you pay per application package. So for you, 331ghs is what you are expected to pay even though it is for you and your spouse because it's just one application package.
Please let me correct this. you pay 3331 ghc per person in your application. if you have 5 dependents, it will be 331 x 5. I had to contact the VFS in Accra when i saw this because i felt i overpaid. They affirmed that if I had paid 331 only, it would have been wrong.

The Spectacle

Sep 16, 2020
Yes I was notified yesterday. At first I was surprised because I thought everything was going to be finalized in Accra. I just pray everything will not exceed the 10days you mentioned. I can't wait to be reunited.
Quick question... how long after you sent your passport in did it take before you got this notification?

Prex19

Star Member
Mar 7, 2020
Please let me correct this. you pay 3331 ghc per person in your application. if you have 5 dependents, it will be 331 x 5. I had to contact the VFS in Accra when i saw this because i felt i overpaid. They affirmed that if I had paid 331 only, it would have been wrong.
Good move. Thanks for the clarification. I hope this doesn't mislead anyone. I was depending on the information on their website, which states that you pay per package for transmission & one way courier. This your clarification has cleared this misconception for me.
Thanks once more.

SAMPEARL

Oct 15, 2019
No SAMPEARL, am yet to get the Passports returned. I was hoping to hear from the VFS this week but am hopeful I should get it next week. As per preparations, my plan is to travel this October and hopefully, we will have more Airline options to choose from.
Thanks for your reply ... I will keep tracking to know the position of the passport.

Reactions: yebie

Brightwilson

Oct 3, 2020
Oh! I see. I got PPR on 3rd March and now my visa has been issued 21st Sept with COPR expiry of 31st January 2021 and I am expecting my passport this week. I hope to be allowed to travel mid October .
I have exactly the same timeline as yours, I got an approval notification on my gckey same date with expiration on 31st January 2021. Although I'm yet to receive my passport. Can I contact you directly pls, I intend to leave October too if God's willing I get my passport next week.

Reactions: SAMPEARL

Ttayo

Jul 3, 2020
I have exactly the same timeline as yours, I got an approval notification on my gckey same date with expiration on 31st January 2021. Although I'm yet to receive my passport. Can I contact you directly pls, I intend to leave October too if God's willing I get my passport next week.
Sure bro. I can be reached on 08023502766

Reactions: SAMPEARL

SAMPEARL

Oct 15, 2019
Congratulations Brightwilson

Lizzybet

Nov 11, 2019
Oh wow mine was delivered about a week ago and I haven’t gotten that update yet
I don't think you should be worried. After I received notification that my documents have been dispatched to IRCC, I didn't receive notification from VFS that it has been received by IRCC until after 8days. Can you imagine 8days transmission within Accra? No it's impossible. So I concluded that I will just relax until I receive the notification that my passport is ready for pick-up/delivery.