+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passports to Accra Visa Office !

Ttayo

Jul 3, 2020
Congratulations Ttayo. Sure you will be allowed to travel. The COVID-19 travel restriction does not include people with PR status. However, try to read the COVID-19 regulations of Canada & the airline you are using so that you will not be refused boarding when you want to fly.
Canada does not require a COVID-19 test but won't allow you boarding if you don't use a proper mask. And some airlines, like Ethiopian Airline, does not have their own rules, except those of the country the passenger is going. So, if for example you want to fly with Ethiopian Airlines, you will be allowed to board without a COVID-19 test result but won't be allowed to board without a proper mask because that is a rule from the government of Canada.
So I'll highly recommend you read these regulations as soon as possible as they will help you prepare well for your trip.
Hey Prex19! I truly appreciate your help. I will do as you have advised. Since you are looking at November, I might just be waiting to welcome you when you land". All the best.

Prex19

Star Member
Mar 7, 2020
Oh! I see. I got PPR on 3rd March and now my visa has been issued 21st Sept with COPR expiry of 31st January 2021 and I am expecting my passport this week. I hope to be allowed to travel mid October .
Congratulations Ttayo. Sure you will be allowed to travel. The COVID-19 travel restriction does not include people with PR status. However, try to read the COVID-19 regulations of Canada & the airline you are using so that you will not be refused boarding when you want to fly.
Canada does not require a COVID-19 test but won't allow board if you don't use a proper mask. And some airlines, like Ethiopian Airline, does not have their own rules, except those of the country the passenger is going. So, if for example you want to fly with Ethiopian Airlines, you will be allowed to board without a COVID-19 test result but won't be allowed to board without a proper mask because that is a rule from the government of Canada.
If you read all these things now, they will help you prepare well f
Hey Prex19! I truly appreciate your help. I will do as you have advised. Since you are looking at November, I might just be waiting to welcome you when you land". All the best.
Thanks Ttayo. And I'll be looking forward to more from you here. I also would like to be among those to welcome you to your new home.

Mareef

Mar 3, 2020
Hello fam,
Please I need your help with the CVAC consent form. Am I required to fill out only the second page of the form?

Lizzybet

Nov 11, 2019
Hello fam,
Please I need your help with the CVAC consent form. Am I required to fill out only the second page of the form?
When I asked VFS this same question through email, they said they only need the first two pages. So I boldly left the remaining untouched.

Reactions: Prex19

Prex19

Star Member
Mar 7, 2020
@Prex19 Pls at what point will my quarantine plan be requested?
What I know about quarantine is that the 14 days mandatory quarantine starts counting from from the day you land in Canada.
With regards to this, border officials will take your details when you land Canada.
However, to make that process easy & fast, it is recommended that you download & install the ArriveCan app, & fill in your details there within 2 weeks before you arrive Canada. The app is designed to enable you share this information with border officials when you land Canada.