+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passports to Accra Visa Office !

Jero75

Dec 10, 2019
The reason for interview request varies from case to case, or application to application. In my case, the officer needed to clarify an issue about a conviction on my record. If you’re not sure why you’re being invited for an interview, the best thing for you to do will be to apply for your GCMS notes. I assume you have an interview date.
OK thank you, really helpful. I was informed I would receive an email to that effect this week.

kuskus

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
OK thank you, really helpful. I was informed I would receive an email to that effect this week.
Just be sure you have an idea why the interview is being requested, so that you can prepare your documents.

Ontario1976

Star Member
Dec 4, 2019
Husband is submitting his passport to VFS Lagos tomorrow morning (Jan 16th). Received PPR on the 13th. Any idea how many days the VFS office is taking right now for turn around? Wondering when to book a flight!
You better wait it will take about one month

Sarzy

Jan 5, 2019
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Good evening everyone, submitted passport 17th of Jan 2020,Got approval on my profile today.How many days from now can I go to VFS office to pickup my passport?

Reactions: Bimzy2020

Ontario1976

Star Member
Dec 4, 2019
Good evening everyone, submitted passport 17th of Jan 2020,Got approval on my profile today.How many days from now can I go to VFS office to pickup my passport?
Is it show counterfoil and the number of it?..if it does ....wait 5 to 6 days before you go there as vfs are doing a very poor job in contacting the applicants...they need to be reported to the ministry if immigration within Canada...as VFS is a contractor and are doing very poorly...canada government needs no know that they are not getting the job done right!!!

Sarzy

Jan 5, 2019
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Is it show counterfoil and the number of it?..if it does ....wait 5 to 6 days before you go there as vfs are doing a very poor job in contacting the applicants...they need to be reported to the ministry if immigration within Canada...as VFS is a contractor and are doing very poorly...canada government needs no know that they are not getting the job done right!!!
Yes it shows counterfoil and the number of it.

Gulia22

Star Member
Jan 18, 2019
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
29-04-2019
AOR Received.
13-06-2019
File Transfer...
02-07-2019
Wait about 5 days
Dropped passport off at VFS Lagos Jan 16th, just got counterfoil in CIC account (Jan 29th).
Should we also wait about 5 business days before trying to pick up?

Ontario1976

Star Member
Dec 4, 2019
Dropped passport off at VFS Lagos Jan 16th, just got counterfoil in CIC account (Jan 29th).
Should we also wait about 5 business days before trying to pick up?
For sure unless vfs contacts you which it will be what they should do , or if you live in Lagos and don't mind dropping by Vfs office daily to check on your passport

oddy4real

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019
Submitted my passport and that of my wife and kid to VFS, Lagos on January 29, 2020. Still no news. Does it take so long?

Bimzy2020

Jan 8, 2020
Husband is submitting his passport to VFS Lagos tomorrow morning (Jan 16th). Received PPR on the 13th. Any idea how many days the VFS office is taking right now for turn around? Wondering when to book a flight!
Have you gotten your passport back?