+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passports to Accra Visa Office !

Amacassok

Aug 14, 2019
As per the timing, i don't think you have anything to fear. Most of those on this thread submitted their passports that week and have heard nothing.
Thanks for the assurance... just that you know us humans and how we can worry.... I have already booked ticket ooo for 1st week of April‍♂

Amacassok

Aug 14, 2019
If you applied for them as “Nigerians”, and included their dual citizenship as Americans, the system already has them as requiring a counterfoil. This should not be an issue, and I doubt this is the reason for the “delay”. If for any reason they want to see copies of their US passports, they’ll request for them.

In my opinion, nothing to sweat about.
Hello Kuskus,
So I got the Approved update today eventually after 19 days of passport submission....

But I already sent them via webform, copies of my kids US passports.... lol. I hope this won't cause any problem either as they already stamped Visa on their Nigerian passports....

kuskus

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Kuskus,
So I got the Approved update today eventually after 19 days of passport submission....

But I already sent them via webform, copies of my kids US passports.... lol. I hope this won't cause any problem either as they already stamped Visa on their Nigerian passports....
Not a problem at all. They are already aware that the kids are US citizens, and know that they can travel on either a US or Nigerian passports. You know, sometimes when we do things like send documents that are not requested (due to our impatience), the aim is to tacitly remind them of our files, just in case they’ve forgotten about them. So it’s all good...

...and CONGRATS!

Reactions: Toriatoria

El Jefe

Star Member
Mar 3, 2020
Update: called and was advised to send a mail with tracking ID. Just got a response that my PP is available for pick up. Good luck everyone.
Please I have a question for you. Like you, I didn't link my application to the GCKey.
So, my question to you is, did you ever get a copy of the PR visa counterfoil via email from the visa office?

El Jefe

Star Member
Mar 3, 2020
Hi folks,

Please I have a question for anyone who might be able to help.
I didn't link my application to the GCKey, thus I have been getting updates via ECAS and emails from IRCC.
So, my question is, did anyone of you who also didn't link their application to the GCKey ever get a copy of their PR visa counterfoil via email from the visa office after passport submission?

Cheers!

kuskus

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi folks,

Please I have a question for anyone who might be able to help.
I didn't link my application to the GCKey, thus I have been getting updates via ECAS and emails from IRCC.
So, my question is, did anyone of you who also didn't link their application to the GCKey ever get a copy of their PR visa counterfoil via email from the visa office after passport submission?

Cheers!
You won’t get your visa counterfoil via e-mail.