+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passports to Accra Visa Office !

kuskus

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks for your prompt response. I am not aware of any notice stating that they are no longer working. I want to assume that they are still working.
I am still waiting to get my passport back. VFS' Global tracking service does not tell anyone much. Wondering what to do next, actually.
Prayers to God and patience.

Reactions: El Jefe

El Jefe

Star Member
Mar 3, 2020
Have u called vfs Lagos? At least your application has been approved. Mine is still in progress. Today is the 16th day nw:(

Yours will be approved soon in Jesus' name, amen!

I have tried to reach VFS Global via their listed telephone number several times and on the one occasion that I managed to get to speak to someone on the morning of Wednesday March 25, 2020, the gentleman I spoke did not seem to know how to track my passport despite providing him with the details that he requested for and this fellow ended up transferring my call to the South Africa Visa Operations of VFS Global, which I have no business with. And before my call was transferred back to their Canada Visa Operations, the called ended. And I have not being able to get through to anyone on that line again since.

Obioha

Star Member
Nov 18, 2019

I have tried to reach VFS Global via their listed telephone number several times and on the one occasion that I managed to get to speak to someone on the morning of Wednesday March 25, 2020, the gentleman I spoke did not seem to know how to track my passport despite providing him with the details that he requested for and this fellow ended up transferring my call to the South Africa Visa Operations of VFS Global, which I have no business with. And before my call was transferred back to their Canada Visa Operations, the called ended. And I have not being able to get through to anyone on that line again since.
Have u tried to visit their lekki office?

ambo1

Sep 16, 2018

Amen my brother...God help us

Obioha

Star Member
Nov 18, 2019
They were still accepting passports as at 2 days ago.
Thanks for the info. I actually submitted mine on the 16th of March, can't call or visit the office till i get approved first. If they're still accepting passports then it means that the visa office is still working. There's really no how to know if the passports were sent to ghana for stamping or lagos

ambo1

Sep 16, 2018
Thanks for the info. I actually submitted mine on the 16th of March, can't call or visit the office till i get approved first. If they're still accepting passports then it means that the visa office is still working. There's really no how to know if the passports were sent to ghana for stamping or lagos
Do they stamp in Lagos or Accra?

El Jefe

Star Member
Mar 3, 2020

All passports for PR applications are forwarded to the Accra Visa Office for stamping. They are stamped in Accra, Ghana.

Obioha

Star Member
Nov 18, 2019
All passports for PR applications are forwarded to the Accra Visa Office for stamping. They are stamped in Accra, Ghana.
Since airports are closed, how are passports been transmitted to accra? I mean since they are still accepting passports