+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passports to Accra Visa Office !

Jero75

Dec 10, 2019
Thank you Celwinster for the kind words. Please can you post the Ottawa email address here so I can quickly do them a mail. . Thank you

kuskus

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cpc-ctd-ottawa@cic.gc.ca. But based on experience, the replies sent to me were all from webform. They replied at least days from when i raised the webform.
That they no longer respond to e-mails is a fact. This was clearly stated in a letter I received from them last week; they’ll only respond to webform.

Jero75

Dec 10, 2019
Close to six months u submitted application or your passport for visa stamping
My passport Beample. I have been tracking it and it says processing at visa office. Sent emails to both the Lagos immigration office and vfs helpline. I still get the same response still processing at the embassy. It is stamping of visa, why is it taking so long? Any advice will greatly ameliorate my stress level.

Jero75

Dec 10, 2019
Close to six months u submitted application or your passport for visa stamping
My passport Beample. I have been tracking it and it says processing at visa office. Sent emails to both the Lagos immigration office and vfs helpline. I still get the same response still processing at the embassy. It is stamping of visa, why is it taking so long? Any advice will greatly ameliorate my stress level.

Jero75

Dec 10, 2019
Have you collected your passport as i picked up my passport on Thursday 19th or you can send an email to feedback.cannig@vfshelpline.com to confirm if your passport is ready for pickup..... Good luck!
Thank you for this info. Will follow through. I am yet to pick up or better still hoping it turns out positive. It's been well over 6months and still application still processing at visa office. Did not know passport stamping took this long.

Jero75

Dec 10, 2019
Have you collected your passport as i picked up my passport on Thursday 19th or you can send an email to feedback.cannig@vfshelpline.com to confirm if your passport is ready for pickup..... Good luck!

I have Witten to info, feedback, Lagos immigration, Ottawa and even sent a webform. Same response your application is still processing. Funny thing, I tried tracking it this morning and it said no report. Wow. I hope it is a glitch in the system. What do you think is happening

Jero75

Dec 10, 2019
That they no longer respond to e-mails is a fact. This was clearly stated in a letter I received from them last week; they’ll only respond to webform.
I have done the needful and got same same response. Now I don't know just what do again.

Kacious

Jul 18, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
19-06-2017
AOR Received.
20-06-2017
Passport Req..
03-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
19-12-2019
LANDED..........
05-02-2018
My passport was delivered to Accra on 9th Nov and there has been no update since then. I sent my passport with a prepaid DHL label so hopefully I don't have to wait for PUM afterwards.

Accra just be making someone change their plans upandan :confused:
Just stumbled on this thread and remembered the good old days when AVO showed me something lol. My passport was eventually stamped after 6 weeks at AVO and by the time it was returned by DHL, I had travelled and could only pick it up in the new year after more than 2 months.

Landed Feb 2018. AVO could only cause delay not denial. Hold the faith guys.

kuskus

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have done the needful and got same same response. Now I don't know just what do again.
If all you’re getting is the genetic response, all I can advise is patience. Wait a little bit and send the another gentle reminder.