+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passports to Accra Visa Office !

Newbie35

Sep 27, 2018
I got my PPR on 17th December nd submitted my Passport to the Accra VAC on 18th December. today is 29th and the only information i get on my tracker is that: my application has been dispatched to the IRCC office for processing. how Long do i have to wait for my passport to be received nd processed. nd by IRCC, do they mean Visa Office in Accra, Ghana or IRCC office outside Accra, Ghana. i'm really confused here.

omoakin22

Dec 12, 2019
I got my PPR on 17th December nd submitted my Passport to the Accra VAC on 18th December. today is 29th and the only information i get on my tracker is that: my application has been dispatched to the IRCC office for processing. how Long do i have to wait for my passport to be received nd processed. nd by IRCC, do they mean Visa Office in Accra, Ghana or IRCC office outside Accra, Ghana. i'm really confused here.
It appears AVO is swamped with visa applications. I'll counsel that you exercise patience. I submitted my PP on the 9th and have not gotten it back as well.

Newbie35

Sep 27, 2018
It appears AVO is swamped with visa applications. I'll counsel that you exercise patience. I submitted my PP on the 9th and have not gotten it back as well.
well, i've just received an email that mine has been dispatched from the visa office to the VAC ready for pick up. i'll go for it on Monday.

Reactions: omoakin22

Jendor

Apr 6, 2019
Category........
PNP
My guess as well. I think they are dealing with serious workloads

Sep 5, 2018
Hi Guys,

I submitted my passport on the 10th December via the Lagos VFS to Ghana I am not sure if my passport was sent to Accra as the tracking ID starts with CALA does anyone have any idea where this is, I understand it is also in Ghana. Also, has anyone gotten their passports back that submitted within this period.

Newbie35

Sep 27, 2018
Hi Guys,

I submitted my passport on the 10th December via the Lagos VFS to Ghana I am not sure if my passport was sent to Accra as the tracking ID starts with CALA does anyone have any idea where this is, I understand it is also in Ghana. Also, has anyone gotten their passports back that submitted within this period.
I submitted my passport on18th Dec and i got it back today 6th Jan.