+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passports to Accra Visa Office !

BussyBaby

Star Member
Jul 13, 2020
Hey guys. I’m finally in Canada. I arrived yesterday and it was a smooth flight. The immigration officer asked for one copy of my COPR letter and proof of funds. I’ll be receiving my PR card in the mail, three months from now. Good luck to you all
Congratulations. What did you show as proof of funds please? Your cash or your bank statement?

BussyBaby

Star Member
Jul 13, 2020
My passport is ready for collection. VFS Lagos sent me an email containing courier delivery form. I filled it and sent it back via email. Later same day Fri April 29th, I got a notification from VFS that "decision envelope has been couriered from Visa Application Centre on vide courier partner, to track the status of the shipment, please visit visit courier partner website."

VFS did not state the "vide courier partner" nor their website, nor give any proper information on how to track the parcel".
Just got a mail that my passport in ready for location in Lagos VFS. How long after receiving this email, did they share the payment details for sending it back with you?

Speakofblessings

Star Member
Jun 30, 2020
Hello, did you get your passports back? How much did you pay in total?
Hi, I am yet to get it back but I paid N15120 per passport. I paid N60,480 for a total of 4 passports. A rip off my own opinion. They sent an email that it has been picked up by the courier company from vfs as at Friday. Expect to have it latest Wednesday.

BussyBaby

Star Member
Jul 13, 2020
Hi, I am yet to get it back but I paid N15120 per passport. I paid N60,480 for a total of 4 passports. A rip off my own opinion. They sent an email that it has been picked up by the courier company from vfs as at Friday. Expect to have it latest Wednesday.
Wow. We don’t really have a choice sha! How long after you got the ready for collection mail from VFS Lagos did they send their payment details to you? I’m still waiting for them to send it to me.

nmorji

Mar 30, 2022
Greetings all. My partner received the following update for his CoPR/ visa.

“The envelope for the decision on the results of your visa that has been processed has been received at the Canadian Visa Application Center at Ghana. We will then send this to the Canadian Visa Application Centre Ghana OC. Your decision envelope will be returned to you via the courier service offered by the VAC. Collection of decision envelopes in-person at the VAC is not permitted until further notice. Please refer to the Buy Services' page of the VAC website for further information on courier services offered by the VAC”.

What does this mean? Has the passport actually been processed? It’s been less than 3 weeks since we shipped it via VFS from Lekki to Accra. We’re so close but the wait is exc