+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passports to Accra Visa Office !

Speakofblessings

Star Member
Jun 30, 2020
Please I need assistance with information as to how much I need to pay for a family of 4 to get our passport returned to us as it is ready for collection. And any form to fill. Kindly assist. Thank you

Osaa

Mar 18, 2022
"Decision envelop couriered from Canada Visa Application centre, on Vide Courier Partner....visit courier partner website to track shipment"

No website given. No tracking number given.

Please how do one track the shipment from VFS Lagos to desired address?

Speakofblessings

Star Member
Jun 30, 2020
"Decision envelop couriered from Canada Visa Application centre, on Vide Courier Partner....visit courier partner website to track shipment"

No website given. No tracking number given.

Please how do one track the shipment from VFS Lagos to desired address?
Please assist with giving me details of how to go about making payments for passport delivery to my address for a family of 4. Thanks in advance

Osaa

Mar 18, 2022
Please assist with giving me details of how to go about making payments for passport delivery to my address for a family of 4. Thanks in advance
VFS should send you an email containing a courier delivery form. You fill the form and add a copy of your payment details. I paid #15,120 for myself. I am not sure of the cost for a family of 4. You should call them ( preferably in the morning) or send them email if you did not receive the form.