Hi,
We have the following timeline so far and I will update it regularly:
Passport sent for stamping from Togo to VFS Ghana on 25 Mar
From VFS to IRCC 28 Mar
From IRCC sent back to VFS Ghana 1 Apr
Received at VFS Ghana 5 Apr
Despatched from VFS Ghana via DHL 5 Apr
Received COPR and Passports back in Togo 8 Apr

We had to regularly call VFS Ghana and stay on top of it. They received our passports from IRCC on the same day as sent which they confirmed over the phone. But notification of receipt received on 5 Apr. secondly when package was shipped, we had to call them again after 24hrs of shipping toget the AWB number. This was never shared otherwise and DHL was expecting us to come personally to their office and verify us to deliver the package. Without AWB this wouldn’t have been possible. But VFS never shared the AWB themselves via email or text which is not good. I would say we were very lucky to get everything done within 2 weeks which we did not expect. We wish you all the best. And we hope this gives you all a ray of hope.

boyee01

Apr 9, 2022
Hi,
We have the following timeline so far and I will update it regularly:
Passport sent for stamping from Togo to VFS Ghana on 25 Mar
From VFS to IRCC 28 Mar
From IRCC sent back to VFS Ghana 1 Apr
Received at VFS Ghana 5 Apr
Despatched from VFS Ghana via DHL 5 Apr
Received COPR and Passports back in Togo 8 Apr

We had to regularly call VFS Ghana and stay on top of it. They received our passports from IRCC on the same day as sent which they confirmed over the phone. But notification of receipt received on 5 Apr. secondly when package was shipped, we had to call them again after 24hrs of shipping toget the AWB number. This was never shared otherwise and DHL was expecting us to come personally to their office and verify us to deliver the package. Without AWB this wouldn’t have been possible. But VFS never shared the AWB themselves via email or text which is not good. I would say we were very lucky to get everything done within 2 weeks which we did not expect. We wish you all the best. And we hope this gives you all a ray of hope.

Helo kindly assist with Ghana number to call

boyee01

Apr 9, 2022
After passport is stamped, please how long does it take to get to vfs lagos. can anybody assist.- Let Assume passport was stamped on the 1st of April.

jewels777

Mar 10, 2022
It’s hard to say an exact amount, but it will be some months from this point forward. To give you an idea, I submitted application Feb 2021, after sponsor eligibility, the application was sent to Accra in June 2021, and up to now we’re still waiting for everything to be completely finished. We’re awaiting the return of stamped passport. So from the time they sent to Accra to PPR it’s been 9 months. You could probably anticipate a similar waiting period. But hopefully for you it moves faster.
I got reply to go for Medicals how long after did you get your Ppr