+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passports to Accra Visa Office !

Speakofblessings

Star Member
Jun 30, 2020
Hello,

I submitted my passport to UPS on Monday (April 4) and VFS Lagos acknowledged receipt on Tuesday. Now, I received the message below today (Wednesday). What does it mean?

"The envelope for the decision on the results of your visa that has been processed has been received at the Canadian Visa Application Center at Ghana OC, on the date. We will then send this to the Canadian Visa Application Center Ghana OC. Please note that this is an automated email. Please DO NOT reply to this email. Your decision envelope will be returned to you via the courier service offered by the VAC. Collection of decision envelopes in-person at the VAC is not permitted until further notice. Please refer to the 'Buy Services' page of the VAC website for further information on courier services offered by the VAC"
Just got the same message. Submitted to vfs Abuja on the 11th March 2022.

Canadianblood

Aug 26, 2020
Please those with dependants/kids, how did you fill the consent form for them? Did you fill in their names but sign on their behalf?I will appreciate a urgent response please.

Peepa

Jun 7, 2021
I declared a change in my marital status (married) and the fact that my wife will not be accompanying, via webform after receiving passport request and submitted my passport after sending the webform. My passport has been stamped and my webform has not been acknowledged. Will this affect my entry and what are the necessary steps I can take in this circumstance.

Izytiti

Star Member
Aug 18, 2020
Finally, I have been released from shackles of IRCC . Got a notification that my passport has been dispatched to the visa application centre. What a wait that I never want to experience in my life with IRCC.. Now I know what it is like to be depressed, thanks to IRCC.

Reactions: D-star

Okundaye

Sep 12, 2020
Finally, I have been released from shackles of IRCC . Got a notification that my passport has been dispatched to the visa application centre. What a wait that I never want to experience in my life with IRCC.. Now I know what it is like to be depressed, thanks to IRCC.
Congratulations

D-star

Nov 9, 2020
I'm happy for you!

SheyiDeji

Jun 13, 2021
No I did not get counterfoil, just like you,on march 10th I was asked to submit Schedule A form for spouse,on Wednesday afternoon,I got a Ghost update,I am just worried
Wow.. that's a lot to take in. And there's no possible way to reach them?