+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passports to Accra Visa Office !

Speakofblessings

Star Member
Jun 30, 2020
Hello Everyone, I submitted my passport through DHL to vfs abuja on the 10th of march and got tracking id for on the 11th. The status has remained its on transit to the embassy, wondering if its normal that it takes over 25 days for passport to get to ircc or I'm I missing anything? Please any input will be appreciated

memoor

Apr 1, 2022
All I can say is that it’s taking more than a month for IRCC to stamp visas and send back passports to applicants. However, some are lucky to get back their passports in two weeks after submission.
Thanks ...But do you know the process, would the passport be returned back to dhl is there a way to track the return

Rich0625

Nov 11, 2021
Hello everyone.
Please ircc has sent a message that my passport is ready for collection since last Friday but Accra vfs has refused to send my tracking number. Is this normal?? I sent my passport directly through DHL from Nigeria. Thinking of going directly to DHL office to check for the passport.

memoor

Apr 1, 2022
Hello everyone.
Please ircc has sent a message that my passport is ready for collection since last Friday but Accra vfs has refused to send my tracking number. Is this normal?? I sent my passport directly through DHL from Nigeria. Thinking of going directly to DHL office to check for the passport.
Hello,

Did you send directly to the VFS Office in Accra or to the Canadian High Commission in Accra?

Dexter_Akintunde

Oct 26, 2021
Hello Everyone, I submitted my passport through DHL to vfs abuja on the 10th of march and got tracking id for on the 11th. The status has remained its on transit to the embassy, wondering if its normal that it takes over 25 days for passport to get to ircc or I'm I missing anything? Please any input will be appreciated
Hello, I submitted mine on same date as you at VFS Lekki and same status till now. From my conversation with the agent, the Ghana office has not updated the statuses of passports submitted since then. We should get bothered if our passports delay past this month, that's my suggestion... fingers crossed.

Speakofblessings

Star Member
Jun 30, 2020
Hello, I submitted mine on same date as you at VFS Lekki and same status till now. From my conversation with the agent, the Ghana office has not updated the statuses of passports submitted since then. We should get bothered if our passports delay past this month, that's my suggestion... fingers crossed.
Thanks for your response. I also contacted vfs abuja and they mentioned that the passports for that batch left for Ghana vfs on the 16th of march. I expect the process to be done with before this month end. Pls keep me posted.

Reactions: Dexter_Akintunde

Canadianblood

Aug 26, 2020
Congratulations to everyone on the progress/completion of the PR process. I received PPR yesterday but I am confused on what forms to fill and how to fill them (i.e. which part of the form to fill). Can someone put me through on this platform or is there any post PPR WhatsApp group I can join? Will really appreciate your feedback guys.

ladele

Feb 21, 2022
Hello,

I submitted my passport to UPS on Monday (April 4) and VFS Lagos acknowledged receipt on Tuesday. Now, I received the message below today (Wednesday). What does it mean?

"The envelope for the decision on the results of your visa that has been processed has been received at the Canadian Visa Application Center at Ghana OC, on the date. We will then send this to the Canadian Visa Application Center Ghana OC. Please note that this is an automated email. Please DO NOT reply to this email. Your decision envelope will be returned to you via the courier service offered by the VAC. Collection of decision envelopes in-person at the VAC is not permitted until further notice. Please refer to the 'Buy Services' page of the VAC website for further information on courier services offered by the VAC"

Mo79

Jun 19, 2019
I just received same message...sent my passports on 30/03/2022 through DHL, received by VFS Lagos on 31/03/2022 and dispatched on 01/04/2022. Got this message 06/04/2022.

What does the message mean?

Miror

Jul 31, 2021
I just received same message...sent my passports on 30/03/2022 through DHL, received by VFS Lagos on 31/03/2022 and dispatched on 01/04/2022. Got this message 06/04/2022.

What does the message mean?
Congrats... your passport is in the hands of IRCC for processing and stamp.

Reactions: Mo79