+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passports to Accra Visa Office !

Mo79

Jun 19, 2019
Hi! Here's the timeline below

Feb 11- drop off at UPS freedom way
Feb 14- VFS Lagos sent a notification the passport was in transit to the IRCC office
Feb 25- Passport received at VFS Ghana
March 17- Passport received at IRCC office
March 21- Passport dispatched back to VFS Ghana
March 29- Passport received at VFS Lagos
March 29- Passport picked by UPS at VFS Lagos
March 30- Passport delivered to the address I provided
Congratulations. The passport used only 4 days at IRCC...shows the problem might not be on Accra VO all the time.

Miror

Jul 31, 2021
Congratulations. The passport used only 4 days at IRCC...shows the problem might not be on Accra VO all the time.
something is not updated, VFS dispatch envelope the next day it doesn't take almost one month, they cannot receive passport and stamp same day it takes time to process.

Miror

Jul 31, 2021
Thank God hallelujah God has done it we received an email this morning decision envelope has been dispatched to CVO tears tears weeping may endure for the night but joy cometh in the morning, I wish you all the best.
VFS dispatch March 22nd
IRCC received March 23rd
Stamp March 31st

Miror

Jul 31, 2021
Hi! Here's the timeline below

Feb 11- drop off at UPS freedom way
Feb 14- VFS Lagos sent a notification the passport was in transit to the IRCC office
Feb 25- Passport received at VFS Ghana
March 17- Passport received at IRCC office
March 21- Passport dispatched back to VFS Ghana
March 29- Passport received at VFS Lagos
March 29- Passport picked by UPS at VFS Lagos
March 30- Passport delivered to the address I provided
Congratulation

Izytiti

Star Member
Aug 18, 2020
Thank God hallelujah God has done it we received an email this morning decision envelope has been dispatched to CVO tears tears weeping may endure for the night but joy cometh in the morning, I wish you all the best.
VFS dispatch March 22nd
IRCC received March 23rd
Stamp March 31st
I told you IRCC is not predictable! Congratulations

• Love
Reactions: Miror

Pryncess99

May 12, 2019
Hello everyone.

Is anybody able to show me a copy of the Passport request (while hiding your private information) please?
Thank you in advance

Adanonye

Mar 23, 2022
Hi all, received this email today: the decision envelop for your application tracking # .. has been dispatched from IRCC to the Canada visa office CVO. Does that mean it’s getting stamped or already stamped? We just mailed March 24th and received by IRCC March 28th. Mailed directly to Ghana

SheyiDeji

Jun 13, 2021
I submitted passport to Accra office on the 21st February. Got an ADR for spouse's PCC and schedule A on the 18th of March. Any idea when to expect counterfoil?

Izytiti

Star Member
Aug 18, 2020
Hi, anyone here send passport from Nigeria via DHL to Accra visa office. Can you help with timelines
All I can say is that it’s taking more than a month for IRCC to stamp visas and send back passports to applicants. However, some are lucky to get back their passports in two weeks after submission.

Reactions: blackknight12